Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Name your deck

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
I was thinking, because we can have multiples of certain decks, there can be a little room for confusion on how one deck was set up compared to the other given you don't see which one is selected along with the spells list on the same page (I'm sure I'm doing a horrible job explaining this so I will just cut it short and just ask now)

Why not allow wizards to name their deck?

If I have 3 decks of the silver sentinel and I want to set them up for specific situations, why not allow me to name them to help avoid certain confusion in selecting a deck?

Deck1 I'm going to name it my storm deck
Deck2 I'm going to name it my balance deck
and so on. how about that? Titles for our decks?

Survivor
Apr 17, 2010
Right now I'd call my deck the Theurgist's Helper. The name may change later on as I get a better deck

Alexandria Dragonhaven
Master Theurgist

Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
That is a really good idea! It would really help me inparticular because i have three of the same decks and i can never remember which one is which. This would be an awesome addition to the game!

Hero
May 02, 2009
I like this idea as well.

I know in Kingdom Hearts Re: Chain of Memories (not sure about the gameboy version) your given 3 decks to customize and you can even name the decks.

I think this would be helpful in wizard101 too as I have 2 runewarden's decks and a mummified deck. my mummified deck is usually my grind deck, and I often get confused about my runewarden's decks (like which one has prisms in it and which one doesn't).

I'll bet it would help people with more than one of the same deck type be less confused about what's in it.

Of course there would be a character limit on the deck naming (can't have a name too long now can we), but other than that, this is a great idea and I hope ki considers this in the future.