Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Balance is unfair.

AuthorMessage
Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
FoxFyr wrote:
bravevline wrote:
they DO need to give other players a more fair chance against like make judgement which is currently 100 per pip into 50 per pip it would be more fair or if some cheeky balance fans disagree how about they make it to where balance can fight only other balances

what are you saying, and do you realize the meaning?

judgement into 50/pip: no no no no no no no no no no no. less than storm's attack all tempest, and nowhere near average. average damage for schools is around 100 damage/pip. take all the other school's straight attacks (no drain, dot, or attack all), and average the dmg/pip out. judgement literally deals average damage!

balance vs. balance only: absolutely not. you see, to force balance to fight balance means nightmare time for sorcerers. hate to say this, but my plague oni battle confirms it: balance wizards are really bad at all-balance battles (and need good strategies to win all others too). try this: go to all the bosses of your schools you have access to, and fight them all. with no breaks. hard, huh? unless you have what every balance wizard needs to win: a very good strategy.
It doesn't matter tempest is storm

Explorer
Jul 01, 2009
Judge is not the strongest card! It only takes 100 per pip. The six pip Judgement is just as strong as Helephant! I don't get why people think that Judge is the strongest card! I never see anyone complain about heck hound, and Heck Hound takes 120 per pip, so Heck Hound is even stronger! Quit complaining about Chain Stunning, Wild Bolt, and Judge. 2 spells that I know of have already been ruined! We don't need another ruined spell!

Jacob Dragonrider lvl 49 Master Pyromancer

Survivor
Jan 30, 2010
NOT AGAIN!! I have posted on like 15 of these threads. lemme make sure this is thorough. BALANCE HAS NEVER BEEN, NOR WILL IT EVER BE UNFAIR!!! If you cant shield up for a judgement in 7-10 turns, just stop doing pvp entirely. It isnt your skill, so dont do it. And it is true most balance wiz have a 2:1 avg., but mine is about 2:3. I use Judge a lot and I only got to corporal. Also, if someone is saying "you been using a ton of judge" WHY DOES IT MATTER?!? JUDGEMENT ISN'T A CHEAT! ITS JUST ONE OF THE GREAT SPELLS OF BALANCE! Plus, Triton is WAY to low a level to get at. I mean, lvl 28?! Since when should you be able to have a six pip spell when you aren't even a dang magus?! (sry if i was wrong about the lvl i just learned this on a forum on http://www.wizard101central.com/ )Ugh, this is so annoying, I'm to frustrated to even use a smiley!! And I ALWAYS use at least one smiley in my posts. So if you think balance is unfair, just join the team of "unfair" balance wizards.

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
possumman14 wrote:
You're a necromancer and you got killed by judgment. This means that you're bad, after all the main damaging force behind judgment is feint, and if a necro allows an x-pip spell on him with feint on, he's just very bad.

But keep whining. I enjoy it.

i know me 2 i just scroll through bolt and judge forms and really get kicks outta them see ya in mooshoo, wolf thunder wielder adept storm

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
possumman14 wrote:
That's because it takes absolutely nothing to climb through the ranks as balance. I think I started off PvP with a record of 47 and 6 with my balance grand. Once you fight other warlords, it starts to even out.

Now if you're finding someone with a few hundred games that has a 2 to 1 win ratio, that person is awesome.

It also shows that many storm players are borderline retarded. Bolt spammers are not known for keen PvP strategy. As a warlord, I never see bolt spam. Those are the people stuck down at corporal, or who never PvP past lvl 5.

i am really starting to like you!

Explorer
Jun 04, 2010
firefall1 wrote:
NOT AGAIN!! I have posted on like 15 of these threads. lemme make sure this is thorough. BALANCE HAS NEVER BEEN, NOR WILL IT EVER BE UNFAIR!!! If you cant shield up for a judgement in 7-10 turns, just stop doing pvp entirely. It isnt your skill, so dont do it. And it is true most balance wiz have a 2:1 avg., but mine is about 2:3. I use Judge a lot and I only got to corporal. Also, if someone is saying "you been using a ton of judge" WHY DOES IT MATTER?!? JUDGEMENT ISN'T A CHEAT! ITS JUST ONE OF THE GREAT SPELLS OF BALANCE! Plus, Triton is WAY to low a level to get at. I mean, lvl 28?! Since when should you be able to have a six pip spell when you aren't even a dang magus?! (sry if i was wrong about the lvl i just learned this on a forum on http://www.wizard101central.com/ )Ugh, this is so annoying, I'm to frustrated to even use a smiley!! And I ALWAYS use at least one smiley in my posts. So if you think balance is unfair, just join the team of "unfair" balance wizards.

ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it's 38!!!!!!!

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
theimp360 wrote:
I have to say myself and i kill Almost all schools but when i hit Balance school its over.Because how a lvl 18-22 get judgement ON ME!!! a lvl 39 magus fire.i have the best equipment fire school offers to be killed by 1 spell. i think they should let players Who are not subscibed take trainin points back to make a stronger deck to kill balance OR i got a better idea...LET ALL SCHOOLS GET JUDGEMENT.Thats all i have to say.

level 27 or below judgement users are using tcs or epuip cards.

by the way, see "once and for all" in the pvp section to find out how to beat balance, spending NO TRAINING POINTS!!!!

oh yeah, let all schools get an x rank spell. then whiners will say "balance wizards get the best use out of it it's not fair!" and ridiculous babble like that. let's see, give everyone heckhound, tempest, dryad, the myth and death x minion spells, and ice armor. let me know how that turns out. if it goes completely well, give the judgement. it won't go well at all.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
well a while back when i was horrible in pvp i thought the same but its not judgement it was me sooooooooo IT YOU not judgement and if balance is so good and your a private why do you keep fighting them.

Explorer
Apr 28, 2009
firefall1 wrote:
38 if i may correct you BUT IT WOULD BE AWESOME TO GET IT AT THAT LVL.

Delver
Jul 20, 2009
Balance isn't unfair. It's just like the other schools! IT'S FAIR! Don't complain because one single spell!

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Remeber me? well i found out how to kill balance now and am lvl 46 use treasure cards or kill em quick make sure to have alot of power pips though.

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
sammypaul9 wrote:
Hello fellow wizards. I'm here to talk about balance.
You see i think balance is unfair because of judgement . I was doing a player vs player and i got one hit knocked out. It seems like that is their grand master spell and their grand master spell is really strong. So who agrees with me and I'm sorry those balance wizards out their but i speak the truth.

Samuel silver shield Magus Necromancer

i agree because i have a storm and they always put me up against balance that sues shields over and over again and uses judgement there needs to be a balance shied like srsly 8) :-o :( :D :?

Survivor
Aug 12, 2008
FoxFyr wrote:
theimp360 wrote:
I have to say myself and i kill Almost all schools but when i hit Balance school its over.Because how a lvl 18-22 get judgement ON ME!!! a lvl 39 magus fire.i have the best equipment fire school offers to be killed by 1 spell. i think they should let players Who are not subscibed take trainin points back to make a stronger deck to kill balance OR i got a better idea...LET ALL SCHOOLS GET JUDGEMENT.Thats all i have to say.

level 27 or below judgement users are using tcs or epuip cards.

by the way, see "once and for all" in the pvp section to find out how to beat balance, spending NO TRAINING POINTS!!!!

oh yeah, let all schools get an x rank spell. then whiners will say "balance wizards get the best use out of it it's not fair!" and ridiculous babble like that. let's see, give everyone heckhound, tempest, dryad, the myth and death x minion spells, and ice armor. let me know how that turns out. if it goes completely well, give the judgement. it won't go well at all.

x rank spells are fin if we just has a shield against them like a judgement shield the judgement spell is fine but there is no real way to defend against it but tower and they usually still do 3000 even with a tower

Mastermind
Jun 06, 2009
stevo12 wrote:

x rank spells are fin if we just has a shield against them like a judgement shield the judgement spell is fine but there is no real way to defend against it but tower and they usually still do 3000 even with a tower

Give me one example of a Balance-specific Damage affecter, negative or positive.

Survivor
Jun 29, 2010
I really have to disagree with the original poster. Balance was my first character ever made and is by far my favorite. There is, by any means, no way balance is unfair.
I use judgement a lot when I do pvp but I dont always win because the other player kills me off first or I hit them and it doesnt ko them. Now dont get me wrong, I strategize pretty well when it comes to my balance character, its just sometimes there is someone better than me in a different class.
If you actually took the time to try balance out and get it all the way to level 50 or 60, you would have a different opinion. Dont judge on what you dont fully know, let alone understand.

Megan Silvertail, Level 53 Balance Wizard