Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Player exploiting arena right now

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 02, 2010
a lvl 5 myth wizard named Michael Shadowblade is exploiting a win in this current match I'm in. He refuses to play his last card so he doesn't get a loss so he is either passing or tabbed out "playing solitaire". This has got to be a major violation of your rules as this is beyond unfair (then again when is exploiting fair). Please do something about this. I have reported him ingame but nothing has been done. This match has been going on for 30 minutes of passing after passing after passing.

Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Gaymer wrote:
a lvl 5 myth wizard named Michael Shadowblade is exploiting a win in this current match I'm in. He refuses to play his last card so he doesn't get a loss so he is either passing or tabbed out "playing solitaire". This has got to be a major violation of your rules as this is beyond unfair (then again when is exploiting fair). Please do something about this. I have reported him ingame but nothing has been done. This match has been going on for 30 minutes of passing after passing after passing.

why didnt you just kill him? unless you didnt have any cards or you didnt have enough attack cards to kill him. if that is the case then i understand but it is not cheating he can do that, it is annoying but it is allowed.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
Not cheating at all. If he keeps on passing, there is 0% chance he is gonna win. Why don't you just finish him off.