Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tomb of storms beetle

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
Hey does anybody know where it's located, searched all over and can't find it. Thanks

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
I tried to look up the quest but the answers I found all said behind the statue/portal. There are no statues inside of the tomb you can go behind. There is one statue with a bug behind it, but that's a different beetle I already found.

Developer
Ah yes. I believe you might be rushing right into the building when you should enjoy the sunshine and nice weather we're having outdoors.

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Professor, I quite agree that the weather is beautiful. Especially as soon as you walk through the gate. Outside is so nice and clear, so different from the storms within. I love the outside, it is so great, great like the circle of life. 8)

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I have looked everywhere and you cant go behind any statues i would like a detailed description of how to find it been stuck on this quest for like 3 hours

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
Vogarte wrote:
Behind the big statue in the entrance (inside the temple)
What big statue and where?

Survivor
Oct 28, 2008
MoolindaWu wrote:
Ah yes. I believe you might be rushing right into the building when you should enjoy the sunshine and nice weather we're having outdoors.

THANK YOU!!

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
The beetle is located on the second level directly behind the Sphinx-like entrance to the Temple of Storms.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
I can not find any of the beetles!! I really would like some help if anyone would please help me! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIND THE BEETELS!!!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
The last beetle listed is Tomb of Storms Beetle. It says it is located inside The Temple of Storms. The beetle behind the sphinx is not the Storms beetle, yes it is behind the entrance to the temple but the map it is located on is the Well of Spirits.
I have completed the entire zone of Temple of Storms, killed the boss at the end after both teleport pods were activated. I have run back and forth inside the zone to no avail. Would someone care to clarify its exact location?
And yes, I have read the forums in my quest for information and even fan sites.

Survivor
Dec 11, 2008
MoolindaWu wrote:

Ha ha, nice tip prof. Moolinda! Reading the thread I saw your post and I found the hiding bug!

Thank you a lot <bows>

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
Why its called the "Tomb of Storms" beetle escapes me. It is NOT even in the Tomb of Storms. The beetle is on the back side, sitting in the sand, of the giant teleporter head that you arrive on the island through.
As soon as you finish zoning in, walk around to the back side of the snake head. It is there on the ground.

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
PLEASE SOMEONE HELP! I'm totally stuck on this beetle. I don't get the apparent hint that Moolinda Wu gave us. Help please! I go back to the Temple of Storms every single day to look for it. I really need help!

Mastermind
Oct 17, 2008
Oh hey me again. I found it! It really is outside, not in the temple of storms like I thought. Thanks for the tips!

Survivor
Nov 28, 2008
Windlilly,

You should read the post directly above yours by me. I tell you specifically where it is. No abstract hint involved.

Its not even IN the Tomb of Storms. Its outside where you very first arrive through the giant snake head. Read the post above.

Explorer
Jun 24, 2008
Scalebane wrote:
MoolindaWu wrote:

Ha ha, nice tip prof. Moolinda! Reading the thread I saw your post and I found the hiding bug!

Thank you a lot <bows>
EVERYBODY should be reading Moolinda Wu's tip. It's the ANSWER!!!

Sorry for screaming.

Survivor
Sep 21, 2008
KanBatsu wrote:
Scalebane wrote:
MoolindaWu wrote:

Thank you a lot <bows>
EVERYBODY should be reading Moolinda Wu's tip. It's the ANSWER!!!

Sorry for screaming.
you have to go through the portal then once you step off you have to go behind the big mouth of the portal and there the beetle is right there . that is all you have to do to get that beetle so your welcome if it comes in handy.:)

Explorer
Nov 04, 2008
haha sierra you couldn't find it but that's old when i found the beetle i just came out of the head/teleporter thing and then went behind the head and looked at the other head go down backed up and there it was the beetle

Survivor
Feb 12, 2009
Ha ha, nice one professor! And to those of you who don't understand what she meant when she says to enjoy the sunshine, she means that it isn't inside the temple of storms. You know that thing where you light up the beetle columns and enter the krok head? Well, when you get to the island, go around to the back of it, and the beetle will be there.

I hope I proved helpful!

Michael

Survivor
Feb 14, 2009
Survivor
Apr 14, 2009
MagicMuffin wrote:
I can not find any of the beetles!! I really would like some help if anyone would please help me! PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME FIND THE BEETELS!!!
ill give you one by the libary

Survivor
Apr 18, 2009
Vogarte wrote:
Behind the big statue in the entrance (inside the temple)
thank you very much, found it on the first try

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Windlilly wrote:
Oh hey me again. I found it! It really is outside, not in the temple of storms like I thought. Thanks for the tips!

Wait... if the tomb of storm bettle isn't inside the tomb of storms then where is it?