Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

new spells new schools?

AuthorMessage
Defender
Apr 19, 2010
i heard that there making a new world celestia and maybe more new worlds?
and also i heard new schools! sun, star, and moon! and im not sure if this is true a new enemy! and her name is morganth shes like the second malisatair
oh and there is also a platypus leader he loves forgs :D i think maybe, just MAYBE he might think he's a frog because he's wearing a frog mask(i think we might have to do a mission to porve he's not a frog?) and theres one boss whos an angelfish and theres also shadow weavers i think they might be a boss BUT there's also a shadow weaver boss that they says controls all of the shadow weavers so not sure oh and theres also a NEW MOUNT YAY! its a squid mount and they say in some areas in celestia will include swimming!
oh yes and i saw the picture of celestia and i saw the shape of a pet gobbler!(if you dont know whats a pet gobbler go to the crown shop and you will see a pet gobbler you can only buy with crowns!) and also in the picture i saw a shark standing up with gear!(i wonder if he might me a good guy or a bad guy?) and there also some robot(s) crabs, lobsters, pirates, and shark(s) characters!
well thats all i have of information p.s feel free to say anything and what kind of schools and spells and other characters would you have maked for the world of you dreams!

kevin s.b (shawdow blade)

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
I'm not sure if it's a mount but I think it is a mount but on the new writer's letter I think it's called it showed a pic of a shark wearing a saddle

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
1 Celestia was announced a long time ago
2 there are new secondary schools in celestia
3 Morganthe is the new bad guy
4 There is a platypus race, there is nothing about a leader
5 The shadow weavers are minions
6The new mount they announced is a shark mount, there's nothing about a squid mount but there is a squid race
7 the characters in the picture are both good and evil

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
thunderbird120 wrote:
1 Celestia was announced a long time ago
2 there are new secondary schools in celestia
3 Morganthe is the new bad guy
4 There is a platypus race, there is nothing about a leader
5 The shadow weavers are minions
6The new mount they announced is a shark mount, there's nothing about a squid mount but there is a squid race
7 the characters in the picture are both good and evil

ok my bad no need to be mean about it :x