Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Parental Control Usernames & Passwords

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 06, 2010
I tried to purchase Crowns earlier today, but I'm having some trouble with my dad's Parental Control password. It's been so long since we used it, we can't really remember what it is. Is there any way for us to set up a new Parental Control account? Thanks!

Haley OwlGarden, level 13 Necromancer

To reset your parental password you first need to login to the website with your account, just like you did to post on these message boards.

Once logged in go to My Accounts. There you will be prompted to enter your parental password. Below the login box there will be button labeled "Forgot Password". An email will then be sent to your parental controls email that you had set up previously. Use the temporary password in the email to login to the Parental Controls.

You can also press the "Forgot" button on the website before you log in. Select the radial for "Parental controls", enter your username and an email will be sent.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.