Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I am stuck now.

AuthorMessage
Historian
May 28, 2009
Now, i have finish all the Mooshu quest. except the gauntlet of the candle death dojo or something. And i must go to Dragonspyre. Now, i am stuck. I have to fight Jotun. but is a dungeon. is a hard dungeon. even with two more friends, i still can't do it. And i don't want to be killed by my professor (cause i am myth and we have to fight Cyrus Drake.) He still won't show me mercy as a myth. :(
I have to find yardbirds in GH. But by some wierd problem, is too hard to find. Maybe i can find all the oysters but what to do then?
The candle stuff is kinda hard. It a gauntlet so maybe can't summon friends to help. Is very hard to fight those walking deads as a level 44 myth. When i light a candle, two ghouls get out from the door. That hard! Plz peoples, tell me what i can do!

Defender
Jun 30, 2009
Well, gh isnt required, so leave that for when you are grand since you dont get xp anyway. Oh also, about Cyrus, i saw the other post you had about it. You were answered incorrectly, it is NOT a solo event you have to have your friends enter with you, but you cannot port to anyone inside.

Also, about that side quest in mooshu, wait until you are a higher level if you continue to have trouble. And use potions every time you light a new candle (3 full ones). Hope this helps!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Survivor
Jun 06, 2009
When you go in that dojo dude bring potions and use one before you light the next candle thats how i beat it.

Sean Ironflame Lvl 50 Grandmaster Pyromancer
Sean Stormblade Lvl 32 Magus Diviner
See ya in the Spiral

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Electric333, hate to break it to you, but multiple levels of enemies with no chance to get more life in between is par for the course in Dragonspyre! So practice on the dojo following the advice given here.

Also, if you don't want to use potions (I hate spending gold for those) as you near the end of any of the battles, try to heal yourself just before you give the final blow. With Myth this should be somewhat easier as you can let your minion land the final blow.

Also, re killing Drake, don't worry. He is just testing you. He helps you along the way in DS and wants to make sure you've got the right stuff. So give him your best shot. That's what he wants!

Historian
May 28, 2009
Ok, now, i have enter DS but i am stuck again. I must do the crafting quest but is too hard so i wanna wait. I have to do a gauntlet of a main quest but is too hard for me now. And i have completed all the other quests. And the only quest in GH is the quest still. I can't find the stone roses, i don't know where to find. I am now has to wait. What should i do now?

Defender
Feb 09, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:
Ok, now, i have enter DS but i am stuck again. I must do the crafting quest but is too hard so i wanna wait. I have to do a gauntlet of a main quest but is too hard for me now. And i have completed all the other quests. And the only quest in GH is the quest still. I can't find the stone roses, i don't know where to find. I am now has to wait. What should i do now?

read, read, read. there are plenty of posts here, search for what you need. the roses are laid out in a post, the exact location for them. the crafting quest, not important to finishing ds.
jotun is easy if you have time, defeat his brothers in the other two doors. when you do this at one time, he is alone in the room with a small minion.
point is, everything you need to complete the wizard101 game is in all these posts.

Explorer
Mar 29, 2009
ELECTRIC333 wrote:

For the stone roses get them as you go along through the different streets. If you need more help with that i guess you could check wizard101central. That helped me with them :D

And if your still stuck on the jotun gh quest, find like 3 high lvl friends that are willing to do the dungeon. (healer's and high attackers always help ) When your going through the dungeon avoid as many battles as possible (or not if you have potions, whatever) And then just make sure you have the right strategy for fighting.

If your stuck on yardbirds refer to my first paragraph but put it into gh form

Hope this helps!

Defender
Mar 13, 2010
Each day I find young wizards struggling like yourself. I have done most of the game solo on three different wizards and one of them was Myth.

First, I hope you know how to use the "converts" when you battle another Myth wizard. These must go on the enemy first before you add other traps.

Don't try to kill the boss first. Go for a minion with less health and get that one out of the way. That is one less enemy hitting on you.

I also found Myth the most challenging I have played so far. When you feel really stuck, why not start another wizard, like Death?

Survivor
Apr 15, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
Electric333, hate to break it to you, but multiple levels of enemies with no chance to get more life in between is par for the course in Dragonspyre! So practice on the dojo following the advice given here.

Also, if you don't want to use potions (I hate spending gold for those) as you near the end of any of the battles, try to heal yourself just before you give the final blow. With Myth this should be somewhat easier as you can let your minion land the final blow.

Also, re killing Drake, don't worry. He is just testing you. He helps you along the way in DS and wants to make sure you've got the right stuff. So give him your best shot. That's what he wants!

You know you dont HAVE to spend money to get potions

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Sorry, Samalmighty, you are right. But playing the mini games is worse, I have no patience!