Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Tower in Collosus what a shame

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
May 31, 2009
well I played all the way thru this cheating tower only to win a Balance ring with my life wizard, he cant trade it or auction it so it will have to be sold. Why wasnt my life wizard given a life ring? Or a ring he could trade, this is why i quit playing certain areas of the game all the work and no benefit. In the Bosses chest where i place crowns i get no trade items, well what good did it do to place crowns in the chest? I dont use the chests anymore. Shame you the game has made it so unenjoyable to fight and win items when all that can be done is sell them. I fight and sell items all the time, but when i have a really nice item come along and no trade, I ask why was i even given this nice item.
I wont be going into the tower anymore for any rings cause it is not worth the hard effort to just get something you have to sell. You see like everything in life you weigh the effort against the price and here it wont add up. As a game designer you should know time and effort not rewarded leads to dissapointment, Dissapointment leads to unhappiness and then when you are unhappy you do something so you wont b unhappy.......

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Maybe you should program your own game. Then you can have everything exactly the way you want it.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
colagada wrote:
Maybe you should program your own game. Then you can have everything exactly the way you want it.

are'nt you being a little rough on the guy cause yeah why couldnt he beeen given a life ring!

Adherent
May 20, 2010
cprocks988 wrote:
colagada wrote:

are'nt you being a little rough on the guy cause yeah why couldnt he beeen given a life ring!

How am I being rough? If you do a search of this poster, you'll find several sermons about how bad the game is. My reply was spot-on.

Defender
Apr 19, 2010
colagada wrote:
cprocks988 wrote:
colagada wrote:

How am I being rough? If you do a search of this poster, you'll find several sermons about how bad the game is. My reply was spot-on.

oh nvm

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I agree with colagada, spot on comment, the items one wins from fights are random, and may or may not help the character you are using-hence the need for farming. So you can either save it or sell it. Colagada is being realistic, if you are unhappy, then make your own, try again-best of luck in drop, or leave. The level of whining and complaining in the threads is reaching epic proportions with too few people thanking KI for their achievement.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Everybody wants something for nothing. If you are not happy with getting what you want, when you want it, then why keep playing? The term "Farming" (in game) was born, because people took whatever game they are playing in stride, to get what they want.

Ki gives us tools around such predicaments as what you are experiencing with. It is called; "Shared Bank" you get a nice piece of gear from another School. Why not stick it in your bank, and save it for and if, you plan on making another Wizard?

I have a Grand Diviner, and I got my Malistaire robe, eventuly by farming him. On top of the number of drops of me not getting my Storm Robe, I had gotten every other Malistaire robe from other Schools. Guess what I did with them? Stuck them in my shared bank. Now I own 3 Grands with their Malistaire Robes equipped, and all's I had to do was kill Him over, and over with ONE GRAND.