Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

some things to say

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Mar 03, 2009
i've noticed that lots of people have been using the "heartsteel" instead of gurtok dagger, now dont get upset, when you where it, expect storm its worse, ok, ex: with 2252 health without heartsteel, and 2071 with it, ill show some damages: 3450 damage minus .35 resist gives you 2243 damage token, meaning you live, with heartsteel, you take 2100 with .40 resist, so there ya have it. heart steel is worse on all but storm, now for ice, sry ice, i gotta say it. ICE DIES FASTER WITH COMMANDER GEAR! o: o: o: there its been said, now heres the ex: 4000 damage minus 20 resist is 3200 damage with grand gear. you live, now for commander gear, you take 2600 damage, unless you have a pet boost of health you die, but i know most people use commander gear for attack snice ice is weak, but there ya have it. NOTE! i used heart steel ex on life and balance with gurtok ring and dagger, and heart steel.

Defender
Dec 21, 2008
uka1234 wrote:
i've noticed that lots of people have been using the "heartsteel" instead of gurtok dagger, now dont get upset, when you where it, expect storm its worse, ok, ex: with 2252 health without heartsteel, and 2071 with it, ill show some damages: 3450 damage minus .35 resist gives you 2243 damage token, meaning you live, with heartsteel, you take 2100 with .40 resist, so there ya have it. heart steel is worse on all but storm, now for ice, sry ice, i gotta say it. ICE DIES FASTER WITH COMMANDER GEAR! o: o: o: there its been said, now heres the ex: 4000 damage minus 20 resist is 3200 damage with grand gear. you live, now for commander gear, you take 2600 damage, unless you have a pet boost of health you die, but i know most people use commander gear for attack snice ice is weak, but there ya have it. NOTE! i used heart steel ex on life and balance with gurtok ring and dagger, and heart steel.

I noticed that when I did 4v4 with one of my life friends, he was better without the commander gear. I have the heartsteel but i dont use it anymore because my burnzilla pet now gives the 5% resist.