Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Teacher Battles

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 30, 2009
So I have played through the game with a few characters and I realized that one of my favorite parts is when you get to beat up Cyrus Drake before venturing forth into Dragonspyre.

Personally I have always wanted to be able to battle with one of the other teachers. Maybe you could put into effect like a new spell for each class in after the Celestia update and in order for students to gain this new spell from their teachers, they have to prove that they are worthy of it by defeating their teacher in a duel. It's just a thought but it would definitely make me happy to get to battle Moolinda Woo :P

Also, if you ever did incorporate this you should make it repeatable since after the battle with Cyrus I really wanted to fight him again but was unable to until my next character reached that stage of the game.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
lol like it but :( i wouldn't wanna beat up baleston :( he a cute happy little frog and i cant watch him fall down lolz

Survivor
Jul 01, 2010
Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I like this idea. Maybe is should come with a new tutorial on the spell that people don't know about.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
GREAT IDEA! Yeah, like when the new lvl cap and spells come out, you need to fight your teacher (except for Myth), and then there could be an object you interact with in the tower and you can fight MULTIPLE TIMES! :-o

Survivor
Feb 10, 2010
Spookytown97 wrote:
GREAT IDEA! Yeah, like when the new lvl cap and spells come out, you need to fight your teacher (except for Myth), and then there could be an object you interact with in the tower and you can fight MULTIPLE TIMES! :-o

who ever said new spells were coming out?

Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
What about the death school?

Do you battle Dworgyn or Malorn Ashtorn?

And with Balance, is it Arthur wethersfield or that Krok?

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
What would interest me is to see how they get defeated! Like when you defeat a Krok it turns in to sand or if you fight a Lost Soul it falls through the ground. Maybe Professor Falmea could turn to ashes or Halston would spin on one foot and fall down. :D

Survivor
Oct 11, 2009
relma2 wrote:
What about the death school?

Do you battle Dworgyn or Malorn Ashtorn?

And with Balance, is it Arthur wethersfield or that Krok?
maybe you could fight both of those too teachers, marlorn would have 3'000 health and dworgyn would have 4'500

while for balance, The krok would have 4'250 and arthur would have 3'500

If you think thats a bit too tough or a bit too weak then tell me

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
What kind of equiptment does marlorn have? 3,000 health is a little too much. 2500 would be better. As for Dworgyn it should be 3500.

Survivor
May 20, 2009
arbiter063 wrote:
Spookytown97 wrote:

Well DUH they are adding new spells. I mean, why bother bumping up the lvl cap if you dont learn a new spell, it would be pretty boring...

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Agletizer wrote:
lol A frost beetle is bigger than balestrom.

I actualy LOL at that in RL, Thanks for the joke.

Explorer
Jul 29, 2009
This would be a great idea.

Sean Dunedreamer- Grandmaster Conjurer

"Myth is our ancestry. Value your elders."

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Spookytown97 wrote:
arbiter063 wrote:
Spookytown97 wrote:

Well DUH they are adding new spells. I mean, why bother bumping up the lvl cap if you dont learn a new spell, it would be pretty boring...
They might not. You are sounding kind of mean.

Explorer
May 02, 2010
However it is done teacher battles would be nice and repeatability would be nice.