Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Lowest level to Complete Game?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 24, 2010
I'm, curious, what's the record for lowest level to finish the game?

I finished the count-down quest yesterday shortly after reaching level forty-four. I still can't use most of the equipment I got while completing DragonSpyre, which made me wonder, what's the lowest level possible to finish the game?

(Also, to the moderators, will I be able to go to Celestia?)

A+ Student
Jan 05, 2009
Ummmm.....complete would mean all side quests....I think you mean semi-complete at best...otherwise for a complete would be 50+ with all side quests.

Delver
Feb 23, 2009
I, unfortunately do not know the lowest level, but I personally finished at LVL 48. In fact, I'm annoyed that I have to do many side-quests to get to that level. But I suppose it's worth it after all.

Survivor
Jun 28, 2010
You will be able to get to Celestia, it's meant for ANYONE who has completed the Final Countdown, which you said you have.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
you will be able to go to celestia but i would STRONGLY suggest doing the side quests you missed because going to celestia without your level48 spell will be like doing ds with rank 4 spells

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
dathansc wrote:

I finished the count-down quest yesterday shortly after reaching level forty-four. I still can't use most of the equipment I got while completing DragonSpyre, which made me wonder, what's the lowest level possible to finish the game?

Well the lowest level would be one. Last summer, I ported to a friend and beat Malistaire on Level one. With level 44, you didn't do many of the sidequests. Personally I would go back and do them all.

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
dathansc wrote:

I finished the game at level 48. Before I finished the game, I went back and did the side quests in DS.

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
dathansc wrote:

38 my sister deafeted maliststare then

Defender
Apr 03, 2010
My friend did all the main storyline quests, and absolutely 0 side quests, and she was only level 42. Either that or 43, but I am sure that it was level 43 at most.