Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

same map, different people?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
in takatia outpost or whatever it is called, when i go into a building with a boss in it, i bring up the map and it is the map of the same place but there are people that arent even from that place... who is Brick Top? it says he is in the building in the middle of the battle field but instead there is a pig boss in there. and it shows a lamb that is off the map? is this a glitch or is it some kind of quest i need to solve later?

Survivor
Sep 20, 2008
pckls wrote:
in takatia outpost or whatever it is called, when i go into a building with a boss in it, i bring up the map and it is the map of the same place but there are people that arent even from that place... who is Brick Top? it says he is in the building in the middle of the battle field but instead there is a pig boss in there. and it shows a lamb that is off the map? is this a glitch or is it some kind of quest i need to solve later?
i've just figured out that it is showing the locations of the people in crimson field! why is this?