Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

custom houses

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 23, 2009
I came up with this great idea the other day. What if you could customize your house? You could buy parts and floors and outside areas and stuff like that! It would be a fourth housing slot. You would start with just a patch of grass. You could buy more land to expand on that patch of grass, then when you have enough land, build a house somewhere on it! You would build it from the ground up. Each floor would be completely customized! The outside of your house could be exactly (to an extent) as you please, as could the inside. Grandmasters would have something to blow all their gold or crowns on! The house and the outside could be as big as you want it to! Of course, all of this would have to be REALLY expensive. Well, yah it would be hard to pull off, but it would be an AMAZING addition to the game.

Mitchell Willowblade,
Lv. 50 Life Wizard

Mastermind
Apr 24, 2010
HIVE20 wrote:
I came up with this great idea the other day. What if you could customize your house? You could buy parts and floors and outside areas and stuff like that! It would be a fourth housing slot. You would start with just a patch of grass. You could buy more land to expand on that patch of grass, then when you have enough land, build a house somewhere on it! You would build it from the ground up. Each floor would be completely customized! The outside of your house could be exactly (to an extent) as you please, as could the inside. Grandmasters would have something to blow all their gold or crowns on! The house and the outside could be as big as you want it to! Of course, all of this would have to be REALLY expensive. Well, yah it would be hard to pull off, but it would be an AMAZING addition to the game.

Mitchell Willowblade,
Lv. 50 Life Wizard
That would be cool

Survivor
Dec 06, 2009
HIVE20 wrote:

Mitchell Willowblade,
Lv. 50 Life Wizard

I love this idea. I've been thinking the same thing about this game. We should tell someone to see if the creators could make this and put it on the game. The only thing i don't like is how expensive it would be.

Parker
Lv. 34 Myth Wizard