Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

needing some more room in a dorm

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 04, 2009
hi its Elizabeth GoldenBlossom and i have 2 castles i don't use my dorm for pretty much nothing so i decided i need to move my pets to my dorm one by one and then on the last few it said DORM IS FULL i mean 50 things per dorm? STINKY! please we need at least 100 per dorm to have some room for all my pets so please think of the pet of mine

elizabeth goldenblossom
expert pet finder
level 35 ice school

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
twilightwma wrote:
hi its Elizabeth GoldenBlossom and i have 2 castles i don't use my dorm for pretty much nothing so i decided i need to move my pets to my dorm one by one and then on the last few it said DORM IS FULL i mean 50 things per dorm? STINKY! please we need at least 100 per dorm to have some room for all my pets so please think of the pet of mine

elizabeth goldenblossom
expert pet finder
level 35 ice school

Lol a pet habitat, why didn't I think of that. That's a clever idea. Anyway, you said you bought a castle or two? Well I think that was KI's plan, they want people to spend game gold, or crowns, on the houses in game. Hence. make the Dorms tinni tiny.

Explorer
Mar 28, 2010
Isn't that WHY castles are used? When you are tired of your small dorm, you get a castle!!! :-) It's pretty simple.

~Allison Dawnblood, Level 50 Diviner