Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Help with air shrine in shirataki (online)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 01, 2010
i need help the shrine will not let me use the air part and i defeated the boss and infected villager and it still will not let me use the shrine please help im in a dungeon

Survivor
Aug 29, 2010
The shrines go in order
Earth
Air
Fire
Spirit

That might be the problem... BUT i'm in the exact same spot. I did all the shrines in order but Air wouldn't light up! The weird thing is that I continued the shrines and the rest lit up. Now it claims that the quest is finished but Mr. Wavebringer is nowhere to be found

Also, a little hint that I found helpful - if you're stuck, mark your location, find a foe near you and get defeated. Then you can wait until someone can help you and you can get right back into your game where you were without having to start over in a dungeon ;) Note that this will NOT work if, for example, you walk into a shrine and mark the location. That's sort of a dungeon within the dungeon and it won't let you in.

Survivor
Aug 06, 2008
I think Air Shrine is having issues, When I was farming the area while in battle I was not able to use blade or any spell that I put on myself. I had the same issue earlier but it was on the whole quest area not just in the Air Sharine.

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
kcomis wrote:
i need help the shrine will not let me use the air part and i defeated the boss and infected villager and it still will not let me use the shrine please help im in a dungeon

I am in the same situation and am getting very upset I have done this quest before and am only redoing it so that I can get the obsidian chest which I saw needed the mossbacks done so I am to the shrines and the air shrine wont light up. All the others are completed but this one the bosses arte dead the box wi x to push never comes up so i now ask do I just go away and never bother again It is very frustrating I want and need to finnish sure would be nice to have a GM handy for times like these
Glimmer1