Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

school of balance???

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I get to the school of balance with my last mission in kroko but when I go down the ladder I am unable to move forward. I can turn on the spot but I can get moveing to reach the balance professor. Help please, I want to continue this game.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I am having the exact same problem. I've left message for support, but waiting to hear back.

Survivor
Aug 11, 2008
Revelations wrote:
I get to the school of balance with my last mission in kroko but when I go down the ladder I am unable to move forward. I can turn on the spot but I can get moveing to reach the balance professor. Help please, I want to continue this game.

Both my sisters character and mine are having the same issue. There are no other quests listed as being incomplete. We are level 25 and level 24. When we go to the balance school we are able to go down the ladder, but then we are stuck. We can't go through the door and we can't go back up the ladder.

This is our final quest before going to the tomb of storms. Why are we being held back? We have looked into everything on our end. Are there level requirements, or some other requirements that are keeping us from entering?

Please help with this problem!!!

Thanks

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
i had a friend who wasn't on the same quest go into the room then i transported to them and it let me finish my quest.

But later on, support wrote me back and said they did a patch today that should fix the problem but to let them know if it doesn't fix it.

Survivor
Sep 14, 2008
My wife and I are having this same problem. The 4 members of the order of the fang are in the room, but we cannot enter. We are stuck in place and can only spin in circles. We have even tried logging out and back in, as well as teleporting to each other.

Survivor
Sep 24, 2008
I will be online tonight for most of the night, if anyone needs to transport to me to finish this quest, since I don't have the problem anymore. Look me up in Krokotopia - Joshua Hawkeyes.

Survivor
Jul 30, 2008
Having the exact same problem as all of you with my balance/storm wizard level 25. So the problem still exist.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
No fix, I am still stuck when I get to the order of the fang. I started a new wizard to keep me busy, but I'd rather level up my old wizard.

Administrator
Hey guys! I wanted to let you know that we are looking into the issue. Thank you for your feedback.

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008
I had to beg a few people to be my friend before one said yes. Then I did the teleport thingy and it worked. I was able to complete that quest and I am now level 29 in Marleybone(sp??), yay!

Administrator
Hello Wizards! Great news to share with you today. This bug is fixed. You should be able to get to the balance school and walk around freely and complete your quests without assistance from other players. If you experience any more problems please remember I am just a click away in the support section :-)

Have fun with the spooky Hallowe'en quests and Good Luck!

Survivor
Oct 04, 2008