Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Accidental Purchase..

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Unfortunly it goes under the terms of; "buyer beware." Yes people make mistakes, MMm-Kaay, and their should be a conformation for the purchase. but their isn't.

The best bet that KI could do, to prevent human error is, since there IS a shared bank of wizards all on the same account, then why not add a feature on the shared bank to allow multiple wizards, that are on the account, to be able to place gold in their shared banks.

I know, I have several Wizards I am working on already on my account, and there are times that I wish I could go to my shared bank, and withdraw some gold I had stuck in there on anyone of my other wizards and take some out.

Like a gold, deposit, and withdraw feature on shared bank. That way, if some player wants to make a big purchase, they could deposit the gold they are carrying on their wizard, in their shared bank, and basicly "window shop" before they withdraw to buy whatever they are planing to purchase. So mistakes like this will not happen again.

Survivor
Aug 26, 2009
I TOTALY now what your talking about.You see I was saving up for a pony with gold and I went into the Krokotopian House Shop.So I was looking at the tent house and I went to press "Preview" but ancidently pressed buy.So here I am starting out with 10,000 gold but leaving with a house that I hate and cant sell for over 500 gold and here I am back where I started.Also I dont get why they make sure with a second window in the Baazar to make sure you want to sell a cat tail for 5 gold but they dont give you a second window asking if you want to buy a house.

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Well, I understand what people are saying about buyer beware for this thread, but I just came here because I have an EIGHT YEAR OLD who did this ... for the ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND gold Myth house, which he did not want. He is inconsolable, sobbing and so upset that he may quit the game over this. Those of you who are saying "buyer beware" should try taking a look at the face of a child this age and this upset before commenting.

I'm going to write KI and see what they do. I don't except a good resolution, but there REALLY should be a "Confirm Purchase" pop up.

Defender
Aug 13, 2010
Every time you buy a Crowns item, or something from the Bazaar, you are asked for confirmation before the final purchase is made.

I see no problem in requesting staff to implement this feature for homes as well so this type of problem does not happen again.