Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

no more warehouse

AuthorMessage
Defender
Nov 24, 2009
yay i just found out there will be no more need ing to do warehouse to get to celestia!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
This has been common knowledge for awhile now. It might behoove you to pay more attention to announcements and the forums here so you can stay informed.

Survivor
Nov 18, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Xrapterj wrote:
so there is no more going to the the warehouse to get the key to celestia?

Yes, from what I red in other forums, we will not need to do the tower, unfortunly, it kinda stinks for people who had gotten the key already, after, scheduleing times to meet with other players, and hoping the person or persons that was suppose to attend decides to show up, after waiting for awhile at the marleybone tower. We will not need the key when celestia goes live.

KI should atleast let us sell the key for those that had gotten it already for a huge ammount of gold, because that Tower is no walk in the park. It also waste a lot of time just to get the key. We wizards that have the key already should get something useful in return.

Right now that Tower is only good for the crapy wayfinder gear, if you want to farm for it, it is worth a good chunk of change when sold at the bazaar. Well, that is, if any piece drops

Survivor
Jan 11, 2010
i wish that there was a way to take the quest off your quest finder now that we don't need to go there some of my characters still have to do it and i don't want to go there how do we get them off our quest finder without doing it

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Xrapterj wrote:

There is no need to do the warehouse to get to Celestia. It is now a side quest.

Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
spunky52 wrote:
i wish that there was a way to take the quest off your quest finder now that we don't need to go there some of my characters still have to do it and i don't want to go there how do we get them off our quest finder without doing it

I totaly agree with this 100%. W101 needs to add an abandon quest button, hands down. I also wish that when we do get a new quest, the little quest arrow did not show where the new quest is located, when we are working on another quest.

There is so many times I had to go in my quest log, and change the arrow back to whatever quest I was still working on when I had gotten a new quest. The traker confused the heck out of me, when I first started playing W101.

I had half done quest all over the place, that I had to back track so many times just to complete all my half done quests.

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
Xrapterj wrote:

Yes, from what I red in other forums, we will not need to do the tower, unfortunly, it kinda stinks for people who had gotten the key already, after, scheduleing times to meet with other players, and hoping the person or persons that was suppose to attend decides to show up, after waiting for awhile at the marleybone tower. We will not need the key when celestia goes live.

KI should atleast let us sell the key for those that had gotten it already for a huge ammount of gold, because that Tower is no walk in the park. It also waste a lot of time just to get the key. We wizards that have the key already should get something useful in return.

Right now that Tower is only good for the crapy wayfinder gear, if you want to farm for it, it is worth a good chunk of change when sold at the bazaar. Well, that is, if any piece drops

There is a 100% chance you'll get wayfinder gear, general stormclaw drops boots, and gloomthorn drops either the hat or robe. But yes I agree that those of us that have done it deserve something extra (like maybe earlier entry to celestia) because it took me five tries, and want that to be worth my while. :-)

Defender
Jan 03, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
spunky52 wrote:

I totaly agree with this 100%. W101 needs to add an abandon quest button, hands down. I also wish that when we do get a new quest, the little quest arrow did not show where the new quest is located, when we are working on another quest.

There is so many times I had to go in my quest log, and change the arrow back to whatever quest I was still working on when I had gotten a new quest. The traker confused the heck out of me, when I first started playing W101.

I had half done quest all over the place, that I had to back track so many times just to complete all my half done quests.

Well, you could decline the quest in the first place, but I guess a drop quest would be good 'cause a lot of people have been asking for it. But you shouldn't be allowed to drop the main storyline quests. Also, you should be able to get them back after you've dropped them, like when you decline.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Mastermind
Jun 07, 2010
Rokk wrote:
Drifter69 wrote:
spunky52 wrote:

Well, you could decline the quest in the first place, but I guess a drop quest would be good 'cause a lot of people have been asking for it. But you shouldn't be allowed to drop the main storyline quests. Also, you should be able to get them back after you've dropped them, like when you decline.

Well I played a lot of big MMOG's and we where able to drop Storyline quest if we wanted to. It went by accepting the storyline quest in the first place, as long as we accepted it, it was considered as doing it, but not realy doing it Persay. It did not stop us from advanceing to end game content. If we abandon them, we where able to get them back anytime we wanted to.

Historian
Jun 14, 2009
Drifter69 wrote:
Xrapterj wrote:

I don't see why KI should give you something extra because you didn't take time to read the updates that are clearly marked in red. If you had taken to read about it than you would have been properly informed and could have made a better decision about doing it.

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
bobbyfly123 wrote:
yay i just found out there will be no more need ing to do warehouse to get to celestia!

That is great news! I was told that you have to have the key to get to Celestia. What a relief to find out different. Trying to get four grands to meet up at the same time to do this quest was near impossible! It has been two weeks now since I completed the Dragonspyre and still haven't finished the warehouse.

YAY!!!!!

Iridian Talebringer Balance Wizard