Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

bazaar

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Gamma could you tell me why we cant sell or buy pets in the wizard city bazaar? I liked it how it was in the beginning you could sell ANYTHING you wanted and buy ANYTHING you wanted. I hope wizard101 adds the pets back :( I don't go to the bazaar as often as i did before. Now when i go i dont have much to look for.

Artur
level 47
fire school

Adherent
May 20, 2010
From what I've gathered in the many other threads asking this, the problem with selling pets is that there are so many combinations that can be made that it would be hard to price them fairly.

Survivor
Sep 10, 2009
Me too. I agree 100% I am extremely dissapointed because we cant buy some of those pets anywhere or they dont drop anywhere like the Troll and to hatch with one is too muh Plz fix this soon

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
yes colagada but if they dont want us to buy mixed pets then they should justlabel them no auction just like they do with robes, hats, boots, etc.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
If they're no auction, then they couldn't be bought anywhere, since other shops don't relist things sold to them by players.

Survivor
Mar 04, 2009
Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
i agree you should be able to buy and sell pets in the bazaar (no hybrids though) but you will eventually run into these pets as you lv up (usually)

destiny D. lv 31 fire wizard

Defender
Apr 08, 2009
christopherg1993 wrote:
Gamma could you tell me why we cant sell or buy pets in the wizard city bazaar? I liked it how it was in the beginning you could sell ANYTHING you wanted and buy ANYTHING you wanted. I hope wizard101 adds the pets back :( I don't go to the bazaar as often as i did before. Now when i go i dont have much to look for.

Artur
level 47
fire school

I agree with arthur. I really want the pets to be put back in the bazaar.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
christopherg1993 wrote:
i mean the MIXED pets are no auction doh

I understood what you meant; you want the ability to buy regular pets again, such as the ones dropped by bosses.

That's still a problem. Pets can be modified through the Hatchery and through training. To implement what you want, KingsIsle would have to program a system that tags a pet as "No Auction" when it becomes a hybrid or when its stats change due to training or whatever other way stats can be modified. That would take a lot of programming. Assigning employees to do that programming would mean that many fewer programmers were available to complete Celestia and to take care of fixing the various bugs and other problems that the game has. Having a system to sell pets at the Bazaar probably isn't high up on the list of priorities.

In any case, requests are supposed to go in "The Dorms", since it's an idea for the game.