Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Character Creating Ideas

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 12, 2009
I've spent some time playing other epic fantasy games, but this game is still awesome, so I won't be leaving it any time soon. I have an idea for when you create your character. How about we have different species? Like, you can choose to be human or like a Marleybone dog or a krok. One of the species in the spiral, like a bear or a mander. I realized that many of the other games have the option to be another species besides being a human. It would give the game some more action, and be a bit more interesting.
I just like this idea, but I don't know about you. The species would effect how much you fizzle with magic, like kroks don't fizzle all that much with fire and manders are good with balance. (these are the green original manders) Dogs are good with life, bears are good with ice, and humans are normal with any magic. For the Mooshu people (I couldn't decide between goat monks, pigs, or the cows) they would be good with life and for the Dragonspyre people they'd be good with death. Celestian people would be good with storm. The species wouldn't be good with the opposite magic though, to make it more fair. And some species would have more health then another, like the bears and kroks and draconians have less health then the others but they have natural boosts with percentage.

Not sure how this would all work out, but oh well... :-) :-) :-)