Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

masters garment of the triton?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
May 22, 2009
i saw this guy who had a robe called the masters garment of the triton and some boots that said masters boots of the satyr and when i asked him where he got them he left so i just wanna know where to get these cause they gave a trtion and satyr card and i would like to have them

Survivor
Nov 10, 2008
old gear the is retired (sadly) join in on the complaining to get it back!!! :D

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Retired gear should never be brought back to the game as it rewards the older account players who have been here so long. I'm in favor of having more and more items continually retired and new items introduced. This rewards the older accounts by giving them slightly more gear to choose from, and it also tells new players that the longer they stick with the game the such gear they should be able to accumulate over time to differentiate themselves from others as well.

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
Just so you know, i have the Masters Garments of the Triton, Boots if the Dryad, and Hat of the Colossus.

I only know about 5 people who have the gear. And 1 person who has the complete set. (not including me)

I would really like to see some more people have it.

BTW: How come you took those garments out?

From Kevin Deathdust-lvl 47

Survivor
Nov 29, 2008
i know what you mean, i have the masters garment of the triton, astrial hat of the helephant and the masters boots of armor, all items are retired zeke items, i remember that the triton roble cost about 1500 crowns! the hat cost 1300 crowns and the boots (which were from krokotopia) i bought with gold! now go compare the triton robe between the vampire robe from mooshu (because the triton robe was from mooshu) the price of the vampire robe is about 3700 crowns and is not as good as the triton robe! i know there had been a global ressesion a few years ago but COME ON!

Survivor
Oct 27, 2008
Armiger
May 10, 2010
Mosado wrote:
i saw this guy who had a robe called the masters garment of the triton and some boots that said masters boots of the satyr and when i asked him where he got them he left so i just wanna know where to get these cause they gave a trtion and satyr card and i would like to have them

They took them out, because of PVP players who complained. PVP rules this game, or did you not know that? They said, that these items are too powerful and give the wearer too much of a boost. All the cards are enchanted, all have universal spell shield, pips, accuracy, and good health. Who would not want to have them.

Some people say, it is for the older players, of course, they dont want us to have them, because then we would be equal.

PvP players dont want them back, because they WORKED SO HARD FOR their PVP GEAR.

now, with celestia out, the gear is not that special anymore, but it would be nice for the people moving up in the world to have, but alass, they did retire it and it will never come back, no matter how much people want it or complain.