Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Storyline Eexxxtteeennntiiiionnnn

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Nov 08, 2009
After you defeat Malistare, what storyline is left? With the new world of Celestia coming, there HAS to be.

So here's MY idea!
New Quest: For the Love of Cyrus!

Ambrose(in a message on the side of the screen): Ah, wizard, why don't you come to your school's party room? We haven't given a proper ceremony for your heroism.
(You go. All the professors are there EXCEPT Cyrus Drake.)

Ambrose: Ah, well done! You've made everyone in the Spiral happy! But where is Cyrus Drake? He's normally very punctual.

Baelstrom: Who knows? He's just being grouchy, as usual!

Wu: He just might be a little down. Hey wizard, why don't you go to his classroom and see if you can find him there?

(You go to the Myth school and find it a mess, with a minotaur in the middle.)

Minotaur: Halt! Master ain't feeling too well, and you're not ruining it for him!
(He battles you. After he is defeated...)

Minotaur: All right. I'll show you the secret door. It was magically hidden. You'll find your professor in there.

(You go into the room and find Cyrus sobbing. He sees you and quickly wipes his tears.)

Cyrus: I'm sorry. I have no ill intentions, but I can't attend a celebration of my brother's death.

(Cyrus teleports out, but drops a small picture. It is of Cyrus and Malistare playing together as children. You remember Ambrose's words, "You've made everyone in the Spiral happy!" He was WRONG.)
(You go back to the party room and describe what happened. Everyone regrets hurting Cyrus' feelings. Ambrose consults a crystal ball to figure out where Cyrus went.)

Ambrose: Looks like he went to Celestia to reawaken his brother. I still forgive him though. Nothing could change the fact that Malistare was his brother, and his love made him do some... irrational... things.
But even in good people, Love conquers all. It's OUR fault we hurt his feelings, and that cost us our safety. Go now, and make Cyrus feel better before its too late!

END QUEST

So NOW you have to go chasing all over Celestia to defeat Malistare AGAIN!
Yeah, it sucks. But then again, Love conquers All.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can post a different storyline extension, or give feedback on some existing ones. You can even continue this idea if you feel like it!