Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Bazaar should not load until you pick

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 18, 2010
I think you should make a small change to the Bazaar in that it does not load up items until you click on whatever category you are actually looking for. I am high speed and it is only a minor inconvenience but if other people are trying to look at the Bazaar on satellite or dial up (heaven forbid) then loading that first category just bogs them down.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
Actually, I would prefer that the Usable Items checkbox be selected by default.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
I know, it also makes farming for hard to find items (black lotus, for example) harder.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I have ask for a lower filter to reduce loading. It should go through a filter before it loads.

Defender
Nov 24, 2009
i to agree with this statement i want to shop for reagents and yet i come to equipment a second after

Survivor
Jul 20, 2010
Ya no doubt I do not like waiting especially for something I didn't want to see in the first place

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
i would love it there was a search
EXAMPLE:
school:
level:
name:
price range:
and anything else to narrow it down

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

this would at least cut down on most of the load time as useable items only are a lot quicker to load than all items

Hero
May 19, 2009
Preacher7719 wrote:

I would prefer that too. Also a sell all option, for selling all your regrents. I had thousands of them to sell but i had to do it one at a time which is extremly frustrating. I know with the bazaar the number of items affects the price, thats why when you sell all they would be sold at the minumum price as if there were already 100 of that said item already in stock.

Geographer
Jul 04, 2009
starlight76 wrote:
i would love it there was a search
EXAMPLE:
school:
level:
name:
price range:
and anything else to narrow it down

There already is. just click on the names of each column to order it. clicking on it again reverses the order.