Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Cards that may need updating

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
i think that some cards should be changed in the way they are summoned before releasing a next update.

for example, meteor strike isnt that nice and interesting of how its summoned when you cast it. i mean the picture of the card shows flames behind each meteor ball but when it gets summoned its like rocks are falling from no were. so ya. just think about making a more interesting background like blizzard it has an icey back ground and i really like it so if ya wanna improve meteor i would recommend flames behind the meteor and a space background.

another card i thought of that should be changed of how its summoned is wraith. i dont like how the graves sit without a ground beneath them like grass at least beneath the graves that come out should do it. but just dont leave it how the graves are on the twirling thing in the circle.

for judgement spell can you make a nostalgiac background? like make a background around the summon.

my favorite balance card and maybe my favorite of all cards would be powernova. however, the picture shows destruction so can ya make the crashing of the huge comet or whatever the thing that comes out is a destructive crashing like it shows destruction at least representing the image the card depicts.

for cyclops and troll make a myth background just like minotaur the backgroung is nice so try to think for a background for cyclops and troll.

scorpion, i think you should make him get out from sand instead of being thrown on to the field.

for helping hands i feel its a bit close to regenerate so i think you should think of a way that the summon takes place i mean its not nice to just have that keaf healing thing come out next to your feet in an instance so make a it look like hands are shaking or something like that, because i really love the way regenerate is casted and so helping should be the same but in a different way.

Hydra, though its a cool card i want to see a beginning to the summon like why does storm ice and fire and death and all the other schools' last spell
begin with a nice intro like colosus from the cube then attacks or zilla from an egg to huge dragon or wraith's graves that pop up and so on but not hydra?! so think of a background or nice beginning. i have an i dea too:why dont you make the three elements come out of the aire and like combine to form the hydra dragon!!! that should be nice.

thats pretty much ideas for the spells i have and i hope that happens in the next hopefully soon update.