Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Something you said you can do but you cant

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
When i was at my house i saw someone was being really rude so i presssed on them and i didn't see the send away button. but i pressed my friend by mistake and i could send her away. i reread the ubdate and history and it said you can send away guests is said nothing about only friends

This was an error that slipped through our QA process. We will be making an update that will include the ability to send away anyone in your home, not just your friends.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.
Also, as a work around until we can do a proper fix, you can Ignore a non-friend and then the Send Away button will work correctly.

Artur

Survivor
Apr 25, 2010
Arthur Wethersfield wrote:
Also, as a work around until we can do a proper fix, you can Ignore a non-friend and then the Send Away button will work correctly.

Artur

:Djust a note i have never seen you in the message boards arthur :P

Survivor
Jul 17, 2009
Arthur Wethersfield wrote:

Artur
Thanks for saying that some person invited a bunch of people when I was teaching my friend how trapping people worked, she was a level one and didnt get it. Then my friend ported invited their friends so thanks to you I ignored them all and they all where sent away.