Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Enchanted Spell Cards

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 02, 2010
OK, one of the main reasons other than becoming powerful when i was willing to be grand master was that i wanted to trade quests spells as treasure cards. OK i get it that wizard101 has banned this to happen recently, but why? i mean in my opinion it really isn't fun trading if you cant trade enchanted cards. i may know the reason rite now of why they banned it but i have a better idea.

first, the reason i think wizard101 banned the enchanted cards trading is probably because there is a tree to each school were you can buy the recipes for the cards. However, when people started trading enchanted cards like crazy to others, wizard101 banned it. and so that's the reason that i think wizard101 has banned enchanted cards trading.

Now onto the better idea i got, well how about this wizard101... why don't you keep cards that can be crafted banned from being traded enchantingly, and the QUEST cards that we get let us enchant them and trade them. because i really would like to trade with other wizards cards that are unique and unfamiliar to them. If you really want our best wizard101, then do what i posted and trust me it would be better just like it was. :D

This question was clearly answered here:

https://www.wizard101.com/posts/list/18463.ftl

Further posts on this subject outside of that thread, will not be approved.

If you want the prize, you have to build the ladder rung by rung. There are no shortcuts.