Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Really?!?!?!?!?!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
wizard 101 this is really weird you expect us to be fine with this stuff
-first we make 600000 gold to by the recipe then we save up 1000000 to make all the stuff i mean we might be better of just buying a dragonfjord with the money we made and fill it up with stuff
-the word "noob" being in the "friendly" dictionary doesn't make the game safe due to th fact players can call other players "noobs" i also noticed someone posting a message that said "no more noobs in dragonspyre!!!" WHAT?!?! you LET her/he POST THAT .....i did post this one time but i guess was resticted because i was yelling so i doing this more calmer but i also mention in my last post that ....... well ya its bad enough we have a evil snowman holding a "knife" :-o

Hero
May 19, 2009
First, the pirces you listed are 10X higher then they actually should be.

The word noob is acceptable becasue, there are no rules against players being "rude" to each other.

The game has a ESRB rating of 10+ (Games in this category may contain minimal cartoon, fantasy, violence)

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Explorer
Jul 21, 2009
On some stuff, i agree with like: No more noobs in dragonspyre. When you see a noob in DS fighting a draconian, you kinda feel an athority to go in and help them. And they always go around the basilica saying somthing like this: ''Can you help me in *world name* and help me beat *boss name* so i can get to the next part?'' That ''REALLY?!?!?!?!''(lol)

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
JUST STOP AND THINK
The watchtower hall is supposed to be an extreme challenge and if you don't want to spend the time and money you don't have to
While the word nob is a little overused all it means is newbie, it's not a curse word
And as for the snowman with the knife, just get over it. No one else has a problem with it and it's not that bad. I could see having a problem with you having a problem if it came out with a handgun and shot the player in the head but it doesn't! Please remember that one of our items is is an athame which is basically a knife and that most higher level players use sword wands, there is nothing wrong with a spell having a knife!

Illuminator
May 22, 2009
I can't really comment on Noob being in the friendly dictionary, but I can comment on the house available to craft.

First, the recipe costs 60,000 not 600,000. And the Dragon's Fjord is 100,000 not 1,000,000.

Nobody is making you or anyone else craft that house. It is possible to get the ingredients. I did and crafted that house. Was it easy? NO. That is the point of that house. It is for the serious crafters to show their skill. Is is also for them to gain something rare that the people, who never went through the trouble of crafting, doesn't have.

Hannah Lifebringer Level 50 Life

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
You seriously need to slow down,use better grammar,and separate your thoughts. That was one of the most confusing posts I have read I yet. :?

Explorer
May 23, 2009

Ok, so I am confused. What point are you trying to make.

Hunter SpiritGem
38 Ice

jhen586 wrote:
wizard 101 this is really weird you expect us to be fine with this stuff
-first we make 600000 gold to by the recipe then we save up 1000000 to make all the stuff i mean we might be better of just buying a dragonfjord with the money we made and fill it up with stuff
-the word "noob" being in the "friendly" dictionary doesn't make the game safe due to th fact players can call other players "noobs" i also noticed someone posting a message that said "no more noobs in dragonspyre!!!" WHAT?!?! you LET her/he POST THAT .....i did post this one time but i guess was resticted because i was yelling so i doing this more calmer but i also mention in my last post that ....... well ya its bad enough we have a evil snowman holding a "knife" :-o

Defender
Feb 17, 2009
Really... the term "noob" can be offensive but if you dont like it ignore the person that is saying it. We cant just keep crying to KingsIsle because of this stuff. And the evil snowman thing holding a knife is not that bad. Its a knife you see them in the kitchen and at restaraunts, and in movies.

Geographer
Feb 15, 2009
its bad enough we have a evil snowman holding a "knife"That is like any other creature holding a weapon lots of summoned creatures hold these weapons that would be in real considered instruments of torture

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
ok FIRST i wanna get this down staright k? I specificly said " Its bad enough we have a snowman holding a "knife"" I DID NOT SAY WE HAVE TO TAKE THAT OUT!!! and get over it i messed up my grammer and the prices!!!!
also someone is telling me to make house all he says is " DID YA MAKE IT!?!
I REALLY WANNA SEE IT :( go be master artisian!"
AND HE IS THE MASTER ARTISIAN HERE!
and finally the noob thing i think messed up because today i saw someone who said LETS FIND US SOME NOOBS i take that as she is going to make fun of them I: its not " friendly" or family friendly i: that a player can deliberitly bully another player because they just started i mean we all have been a noob ourselves we all had to step in unicorn way!!! SO WHY bully people that used to be us?!?!?! also i dont get how we can be able to say "your a ultimate noob" yet we cant say " this sucks " and also really KI when that downtime went on can you plz tell us what you were doing?

Explorer
Jan 27, 2009
Son, I've seen kids use combinations of "acceptable" words to cuss at each other in the game. You're never going to be able to control how people use words toward each other. The only way to completely keep people from being mean to each other is to totally remove the chat feature. Deal with it.

Mastermind
Oct 11, 2009
Defender
Aug 07, 2009
willwolf64 wrote:
i like when the gobbler farts at you!!!!
ooo can we make a gobbler pet ( i wasnt reading the thing on accident )

Explorer
Dec 16, 2008
Does it matter that people call each other noobs? Really?
It really means "newbie" just an easier way to spell it.
And get over the whole snowman with a knife. Do you see anyone else
complaining anout it? The game isn't really for kids under 10 anyway.
Stop complaing about the game and if you don't lke things stay away from
them.

Wolf Dragonflame
Level 50 Pyromancer, Savior of the Spiral

Justin Titanwraith
Level 50 Diviner, Savior of the Spiral