Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Myth School Club~

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Orbit100 wrote:
MYTH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! myth should be #1 school and we should have myth partys in the myth tower every Friday night ( U.S. Time ) and there will be allot of myth wizards and there will be body guards outside and we have myth cards to show us we myth and there will be sign on door that says MYTH ONLY and every Friday night it starts at 7:00 and ends at 12:00 let us do this KingsIsle and Merle Ambrose :D

Destiny DeathBlade

P.S. i not making fun of anyone or anything

Ill bring the snacks!

MYTH IS AWSOME!!!!!

Delver
Jul 04, 2010
Level 19, Alyssa Stormbreaker, Giant Smasher (working towards Blood of the Giants)

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Myth rocks! I had a fire wizard, but I couldn't get to far with him. So I tried myth. I love the minions and the spells. Myth wizards rock. We also have the best teacher. I'm not far in the game yet. I'm level 9. I haven't needed help so far.

Logan Walker level 9

I always like to hang around in Cyclopes Lane when i'm not doing a quest. :)

Survivor
Feb 10, 2011
i like being a myth wizard. i am a level 21 and i can"t wait until i get my humongofrog

Defender
Dec 08, 2010
myth rules! one time my orthrus did more than 2000 damage! any ways i think myth is the best school!

fred spritgem level 50 myth (well of COURSE i am myth XD)

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
hamsolo5000 wrote:
i like being a myth wizard. i am a level 21 and i can"t wait until i get my humongofrog
humongofrog has been my most valuable and most used spell ever since i got it. even in celestia! myth can be quite powerful, and i am constantly called on for help by others. if any other myth students see me around the spiral, feel free to friend me and i'm usually willing to help if i'm not overwhelmed with calls for help. see you around! -elijah darkthorn, level 53 myth

Survivor
Mar 24, 2011
i cant beat the myth quest mything reagents i can't beat the death pixies and my friends can't come into the place where i fight them what do i do

Survivor
Dec 06, 2008
myth rocks! the myth myth stone is my second favorite color! GO MYTH!!!!!!!!!

Historian
Jan 05, 2011
xtron96 wrote:
i cant beat the myth quest mything reagents i can't beat the death pixies and my friends can't come into the place where i fight them what do i do
if you are having trouble with them because they keep casting absorb, add the spell 'pierce' to your deck. it will destroy absorb shields. if you don't have the pierce spell, you can buy them as treasure cards at the bazaar. (i forget if the library sells those). then without their absorb spells in the way, you can beat them like normal. myth blades, traps, and one humongofrog or 2 cyclopses. if you can't find pierce spells, put in troll minions to help kill them and some life shields to keep you alive. hope that helps! -elijah darkthorn, grandmaster myth

Squire
Apr 30, 2010
Kaitlyn Ghostheart level 26 myth and ice

Xtron, wait until you get humogofrog and go back to conquer them . That's what I did and took me two seconds to kill them.