Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

~Myth School Club~

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jul 07, 2009
MYTH is EPIC-Mainly because of the high damage it does and it being better than storm.The minions it can summon are great.A word of warning though.Do not always rely on your minions.Other than that Myth PWNS EVERYTHING 8)

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
Don't ever say Cyrus is mean, i get mad every time i hear that. I as grandmaster he becomes nicer and you get use to him, he's a really good teacher. I think myth is the best school ever!!!! We should have myth rallies on Wizard101. We have a good balance of everything WITH minions, sadly we have a little lack of health, but we can manage. It is possible for a level 12 myth wizard to defeat a magus ice wizard. We are in a rare school and never let anyone discourage you, we all rock. I vote we schedule some kind of myth rally soon.

Survivor
Feb 14, 2010
GuidoRaso wrote:
YIKES!
SO that said, I assume now at lvl 11 its too late to switch!?

Is that true or not? Life and Fire, sounds decent...I do like Myth so far, nice damage on my end and I am getting ok creatures as well....

Seems like Myth requires a bit more pips than the Fire school, but overall, seems to be working well for me...

Appreciate your reply on this or anyone else who may have some advise or even if its possible to change schools at this point or would I need to make a new Wizard!?

Gabriel Fireleaf!

I'm pretty sure all schools use the same pips. :-) Don't let anyone make you feel bad about being in a school without many people.
- Michael JadeHunter
Grandmaster Conjurer

Survivor
Sep 13, 2009
MYTH RULEZ!!!!!!!!!!! but orthris quest is a bit of a pain, Find me i am Valkoor ThunderCaster master conjurer!

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
Calling all Myth

Their will be a Myth school gathering in golem court at the wu realm on the 18th and 21st of august at noon.

feel free to leave comments

lvl 50 Myth master of the oasis

Survivor
Jul 09, 2009
ferret4034 wrote:
Calling all Myth

Their will be a Myth school gathering in golem court at the wu realm on the 18th and 21st of august at noon.

feel free to leave comments

lvl 50 Myth master of the oasis

nobody came

Survivor
Aug 08, 2010
I was at work, or I would have come.

I'm a new Myth student. I tried death, storm, and life - but Myth seems to be more my style.

I am now level 15 - young, but I am looking for a secondary school. It seems Life is the consensus? Or Storm if I want to do damage?

I also thought about Balance as a secondary - any advice would be great!

(PS- I did read through all these pages and thought I would ask again since the game does get updated & modified occasionally)

Cheers

Seth StoneTroll - usually on Pixie or whatever server is low population

Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
Personaly i would chose life or death because im lvl 50 and i have switched between life,death,storm and fire. But since im level 50 i have all the training points and i use both ice, for the shields, fire for the shield, and life for the shields and healing spells. Everyone (plz learn this if you dont learn anything else that i have written) if you choose the opposite of your school they use myth shields and the myth guys use storm shields so i recommend using something other than the oppisite of your school. This is my opinion and i did that when i was in the lower levels and i did pretty good but not as good as i am doing right now. and by the way storm is quite powerful but the fizzles just get really annoying. So after all the things i have written chosing your secondary is your choice and i would get something other than the opposite of your school. and good luck

Tanner Dragonblood lvl 50 CONJURER

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
hey myth wizards my name is luke goldrider i am a level 32 myth wizard my second school is myth i am writing because i need help with kennedy the claw

Survivor
Feb 15, 2010
hey myth wizards i am glad we got a blog but i need your help with kennedy the claw i am lvl 32 my name is luke goldrider

Survivor
Nov 02, 2009
Hello All,

I am a myth grandmaster (storm as secondary) and also think that myth is the absolute best school. While we do not dish the most powerful attacks, we have two multi hit attacks (minotaur and orthrus) and the frog always comes in handy. I have soloed most of the game, but have needed help on a few major bosses, especially if they are myth resistant. One of the things that I have found now that I have been a GM for awhile is that my training from the balance tree came in really handy. I can cast blades and traps for fire, ice and storm that multiply on top of what the other players cast...so when playing with a group I can really up the damage that they can cast. I have some friends that are ice, storm and fire and we can finish the malaistar dungeon in about 25 minutes....

I love heading back to wizard city, joining a battle with a bunch of new players and laying orthrus on them...very cool!!! And myth is definitely the best PvP school...if you have a smart myth wizard in your group it is hard to lose!!! Any ways just a few of my thoughts to add to the discussion...

Paul Shadowweilder

Survivor
Jun 22, 2010
Everyone KNOWS that myth is the BEST school EVER!!!!! people may think that storm is the best but you would be wrong - VERY WRONG - cuz storm is strong but a shield or two will make storm very weak. And again myth shcool is the best.

I am lvl 50 grandmaster conjurer ( Steven SwiftHunter )

p.s. if you need help look for me ill help if not already helping

Survivor
Jul 08, 2010
when i started and took the 'what school are you' test it gave me ice, but playing an ice mage i got bored and stopped around level 15 i think. So I started a new character, reading thru the school types Myth sounded a better fit so I tried it.

Two months later I am a GrandMaster Myth, secondary schools are life til satyr, death til vampire, and a few balance spirit blade and traps tossed in.

Alone I can max out Orthrus's attack at the first 'tap' as 199 then the second 'slam' at 2999

though experimenting with the storm trap neclace and a couple prisim has got it even higher i dont have the exsact number damage yet.

My wife is a Lvl 49 balance wizard, she loves to balance blade and blade storm me as well, Orthrus's 'slam' gets up into the 4400 damage range

If the target is still standing I just use the vampire and lifewand shots to use up the extra spirit trap/blade

Needless to say no other school i have tried since is as fun as counting along with the blades and traps as they are being used by a minotaur or orthrus

PS a fun note when fighting the 'shield' woman in dragonspyre, wife counted as i did one earthquake spell, It removes about forty seven shields off of her alone. You HAVE to love that

Survivor
Jul 12, 2010
i love myth i mean 1 more spell and i get the eartqueqe baby! i mean i hate storm lol it gives a boost if youre battling i mean i hate that lv 38 justin shadowstaff

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
kayay123 wrote:
Hello Shiningfantasia,

You are going to have so much fun being myth. I am level 38 and have been higher before the wipe. The minions are awesome and the spells are so cool.

Might I suggest Storm or Life being your secondary school. Storm because of the high damage. Life because of the healing spells along with the high accuracy.

Enjoy being an awesome myth character

Um... I'm lvl fifty.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
I love Myth!

I love the fact that I don't have to worry about begging friends to help me through certain things because I an conjure minions. And the Minotaur spell just knocks my socks off.

Who (besides me) thinks we should be able to get a Minotaur pet?

In game, find me as Abigail MythHammer.

We can it's in the tree of life fight Youkai? (I think it is) Oh and btw you might want to know that he's got 10,000 health.

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
I am lvl fifty myth Samuel Thunderflame Text chat Second school ice third school storm . PLZ ADD!

Survivor
Oct 31, 2009
A Mythspent Youth wrote:
dwg78 wrote:
...d i want to know if cerebes is a lvl X spell thanks :D

Hey there! I'm the same level as you and I haven't seen any variety of two-headed dog spell as yet. But that doesn't mean there won't be!

There is a two headed dog called orthrus and lucky me, I've got it!

Explorer
Jun 26, 2009
Yes a myth club! :-) I really dont care mine didnt happen but at lest there is another. Myth is the BEST of all schools. It was the coolest spells pets items everything. They even made a 50 hat honoring myth with ninja pigs. :-) I cant wait to see more myth stuff.

GO MYTH!

Sloan Windthistle Grand Conjurer

Survivor
Jun 19, 2009
Survivor
Jun 16, 2009
yes a double trap spell would help but it would make all the other schools and the people mad because they dont get one. Having a double trap would help alot especially for orthrus and minitour, but you have the remember the other schools reactions or that. they could always put it were only a double shot attack could use the shields.

Anyways that is a good idea and i think that KI should definently look into that for the myth school

Explorer
Nov 15, 2008
Zurch101 wrote:
hello fellow myth students

(MYTH ROCKS)

i have actually tried every school and thought i would never find the school for me and then i tried Myth..............and well i loved it

myth's attacks hurt quite a lot and don't fizzle too much and we have minions

i would suggest myth to anyone

by the way can't wait to learn ninja pigs

Sorry to tell you but Ninja Pig can only be a Treasure Card :(

Survivor
Dec 06, 2010
Shiningfantasia wrote:
I really enjoy Myth.

After summoning my minion, I dont even have to use mana. I just wand away, or buff/debuff mobs while my minion does the dirty work.

Now, my Myth wizard is only level 14, lol, so of course I still have it easy, but I will only look forward to more fun as I enter the world of Krokotopia.

im a lvl 23 and minion saves my life half the time so i have to agree

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
MYTH ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!! myth should be #1 school and we should have myth partys in the myth tower every Friday night ( U.S. Time ) and there will be allot of myth wizards and there will be body guards outside and we have myth cards to show us we myth and there will be sign on door that says MYTH ONLY and every Friday night it starts at 7:00 and ends at 12:00 let us do this KingsIsle and Merle Ambrose :D

Destiny DeathBlade

P.S. i not making fun of anyone or anything

Defender
Jul 28, 2009
i think myth school is awesome i depend on Cryus ( even though he can be grumpy sometimes ) to teach me new spells and lots of other fun stuff on the way to defeat his twin brother MAILISTAIR haha i cant wait till ds although my sis passed the game i not on that much because she hogs the computer all the time so mostley i can only hope for the best times to get on wizard101 so i can lvl up and make new friends along the way ( expecially myth friends :-D ) so i can hang out and have fun and play games with them when i taking break from missions and lvling up so mostely MYTH ROCKS ALL THANKS TO CRYUS DRAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol but ty cryus for teaching us fellow mythers myth

Destiny DeathBlade lvl 26 in marleybone :-)

P.S. there so many comments in myth club i didnt even read them all :-o