Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Two New Ideas!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
I was thinking that when I summon a minion, why can't I choose its spells? It would be way cool if Wizard101 let the wizard that summoned the minion, be able to choose its spells!

Another idea was when I was watching an arena battle, I was wondering who was winning. It would aso be cool if Wizard101 let people watching the arena battle, see how much health the people have!

Thanks for reading! :D

Adherent
May 20, 2010
To choose spells for the minion would be about the same as running two wizards.

The other idea is good if only the player stats show, so that wizards could stop to help others who are in trouble (and who don't/can't holler for help). Showing the enemy stats would invite moochers to wait until the enemy is low on health, then jump in for a freebie.

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
I don't think they will let you have two turns, thought it would be nice to choose which cards are in their deck.

Survivor
Jan 24, 2009
colagada wrote:
To choose spells for the minion would be about the same as running two wizards.

The other idea is good if only the player stats show, so that wizards could stop to help others who are in trouble (and who don't/can't holler for help). Showing the enemy stats would invite moochers to wait until the enemy is low on health, then jump in for a freebie.

I mean that the people watching the battle in the arena will be able to see how much health the people fighting have left so you can see who is winning.