Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Malistares Lair - dungeon

AuthorMessage
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
Likely I will be fighting this dungeon tonight. If anyone is interested meet me on Unicorn in front of the dungeon door. I just started the lair so the dungeon I am assuming is my first quest. Boy was the getting the drake a pain in the face! I will be there around midnight tonight! Arizona time!

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
If you are still looking for peaple to go in with im there to. just tell me the realm and the time. but we will need at least 3 to go through one part has 3 crystals that have to ativated at once. pm mr with info Im whating at the door right know on leprechaun realm.

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Delver
Jun 09, 2010
demonic47 wrote:
If you are still looking for peaple to go in with im there to. just tell me the realm and the time. but we will need at least 3 to go through one part has 3 crystals that have to ativated at once. pm mr with info Im whating at the door right know on leprechaun realm.

Actuallly you only need two people if you know what you are doing. It takes a team effort for two people. I did it last night with only one other person. One person goes to one crystal and the other person marks a spot by a crystal goes to teh other crystal. Once two are lit the person that marked a spot jumps to the third crystal via porting and then it unlocks the door. YOu have to be quick however.

Adherent
May 20, 2010
demonic47 wrote:

Asking for people to join you somewhere doesn't work well on this forum, as it's moderated, and posts can take several hours to appear. It's better to go to a "Crowded" realm and either see if anybody is at the portal, or go to the Bascilica and try to round up a group.

The crystals can be done with two wizards. One wizard makes a teleport point at one crystal, goes to another, activates it, and teleports to the other crystal to activate that.

Some have reported that it's barely possible for one wizard to do all three, but it wouldn't be easy.

Survivor
May 12, 2010
I think the reward for killing Malistaire should be a little bit better.
The head Master said that he was going to take care of Malistaire but when we do it the reward should be some treasure card that we could use.