Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

who turned out the lights?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
I was soloing sunken city last night and today. and each time I went in, There were no lights. I had friends with me, but they only had menu chat so It was not something I could discuss with them.

Last night I went in five time, and each time it was pitch black.
Today I attempted twice before I went ahead and tried it. It was creepy feeling your way around, and you could hardly see the monsters. If this is on purpose, KI, Wow. this really adds another degree of difficulty. I turned my quest helper for the first time in months just to get through. :?

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Sunken City is dark but there is "light". You should be able to see the buildings, roads, etc. The monsters are mostly ghosts and very transparent which makes them hard to see. But I wouldn't call it "pitch black;" though in comparison to Wizard City is very dark. You may want to turn up your monitor settings to see if that helps.

BTW, Marleybone is fairly dark as well as it is set at night. Have fun!

Survivor
Sep 17, 2009
Oh I know MB is dark my wizard was 29th level and was cleaning up his quest log. I also have a gm storm wizard and a m myth wizard and 3differnt magus wizard, this is not the normal dark.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
probobly your brightness is low try turning it up in your options window in your spellbook

Explorer
Jul 17, 2009