Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

estrakir gloomthorn

AuthorMessage
Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
ok i know some people have beat it but really that place is IMPOSSIBLE! i really wish that warehouse could be ajusted i really want to be the first player to enter and see celestia either ajust the cheat rate or you'll lose so many subscribers so fast it wont be funny at all few months after celestia opens i bet at least 500,000,000 subscribers will quit its not funny in the end you could lose every single sunscriber in the game maybe everyone will quit even the non players you could go to being the most popular MMORPG since woW to the least played MMORPG in human history >.<

Historian
May 15, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
ok i know some people have beat it but really that place is IMPOSSIBLE! i really wish that warehouse could be ajusted i really want to be the first player to enter and see celestia either ajust the cheat rate or you'll lose so many subscribers so fast it wont be funny at all few months after celestia opens i bet at least 500,000,000 subscribers will quit its not funny in the end you could lose every single sunscriber in the game maybe everyone will quit even the non players you could go to being the most popular MMORPG since woW to the least played MMORPG in human history >.<

this is the funniest comment i have ever seen.

a couple things for you to read.

1. the warehouse is NOT required to enter celestia now.
2. the bosses are SUPPOSED to cheat.
3. if you can beat cheating bosses then you can beat just about anything.
4. wizard101 doesn't have 500,000,000 subscribers it has over 10,000,000 players and no they will not all quit.
your just ranting because your charcters are too weak to beat the new dungeon.
want some good advice?
level up some for goodness sake
seriously
and besides u need 4 people in the dungeon.
5. WoW doesn't even compare to wizard101

in less then 2 years wizard101 has earned over 10 million subscribers and non subscribers.
why? because wzard101 is a FREE mmorpg.
i highly doubt they will lose every1 because of 1 dungeon.

oh and 1 way i know you have never had a grand master.
because you have not done birskbreeze tower in which the bosses ALSO cheat

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
ok i know some people have beat it but really that place is IMPOSSIBLE!
1) How could it be impossible if you acknowledge some have beat it?

i really wish that warehouse could be ajusted i really want to be the first player to enter and see celestia either ajust the cheat rate or you'll lose so many subscribers so fast it wont be funny at all few months after celestia opens i bet at least 500,000,000 subscribers will quit its not funny in the end you could lose every single sunscriber in the game maybe everyone will quit even the non players you could go to being the most popular MMORPG since woW to the least played MMORPG in human history >.<

2) The warehouse isn't required to even get in to Celestia.How about you pay more attention to a topic before you post and rant about it?

Survivor
Jun 04, 2009
izzi250 wrote:
i know i dont go on alot because i can get passed that they better do something about it of bye bye go your subscribers

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Here goes another post how that, a not-hard-at-all tower, WHICH IS NOT A MAIN QUEST, is gonna be the ruin of Wizard101, the same thing happened to Malistaire's Lair and BriskBreeze, this will not ruin the game, where's the fun in a game if there is little-to-no challenge?

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
izzi250 wrote:

4. wizard101 doesn't have 500,000,000 subscribers it has over 10,000,000 subscribers and no they will not all quit.
want some good advice?
seriously

in less then 2 years wizard101 has earned over 10 million subscribers and non subscribers.

WOOT briskbreeze is like a zillion times easier than warehouse 1 tip for briskbreeze. when the pumpkin head dude summons the exploded ember DON'T LET IT GET 4 PIPS! because then it uses meteor strike that instantly kills you and your teamates and you can take that to the bank 8) o and bonus tip i recommend this for briskbreeze and warehouse use a health elixer

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
izzi250 wrote:
ok i know some people have beat it but really that place is IMPOSSIBLE!
1) How could it be impossible if you acknowledge some have beat it?

i really wish that warehouse could be ajusted i really want to be the first player to enter and see celestia either ajust the cheat rate or you'll lose so many subscribers so fast it wont be funny at all few months after celestia opens i bet at least 500,000,000 subscribers will quit its not funny in the end you could lose every single sunscriber in the game maybe everyone will quit even the non players you could go to being the most popular MMORPG since woW to the least played MMORPG in human history >.<

2) The warehouse isn't required to even get in to Celestia.How about you pay more attention to a topic before you post and rant about it?
o ya and forgot to say that in first post here and ps dont read the subject in marleybone estrakir gloomthorn and his team are imposssible to beat plz because he isn't and i know i posted that but i'm much more confident now.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
Here goes another post how that, a not-hard-at-all tower, WHICH IS NOT A MAIN QUEST, is gonna be the ruin of Wizard101, the same thing happened to Malistaire's Lair and BriskBreeze, this will not ruin the game, where's the fun in a game if there is little-to-no challenge?
it's not hard at all its really hard on the range about to go to impossible but i'm sure they will do something about it like they did in malistaire's lair :D

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
Thechaosmagician wrote:
izzi250 wrote:

4. wizard101 doesn't have 500,000,000 subscribers it has over 10,000,000 subscribers and no they will not all quit.
want some good advice?
seriously

um even though i says i'm an inhaite i am a grandmaster i can even prove it the last boss in the briskbreeze tower is a wraith and sometime in the fight he summons 3 stompers and about the 5000,000,000 subscrbers thing i was being sarcastic about that woW vrs. wizard101 part i saw that on the bottom of a website page here on the website and i meant the warehouse is impossible to me

hunter legendwraith level50 necromancer

Survivor
Feb 24, 2010
izzi250 wrote:

Your a walking contradiction - read your own first sentance and youll understand that its not the tower to blame for its difficulty, but you, and whoever you go with due to the lack of skill.

Challenging quests like this provide those who are experienced a new task and keeps us playing the game. Its great to have towers like this. Keep it up KI!

Explorer
Mar 11, 2010
I can give you a few little tips on how to beat the MB tower -

After the rats are gone, HEAL. The cat uses Rebirth, but it has no Absorb shield, and they are at full health anyway. They gain nothing by using it.

Have one on your team do nothing but put Quench and Entangle on the boss, as this stops his Nova and Pumpkin moves.

He brings out the Pumpkin any time he is hit, so be sure to have your team ready to cast their power spells TOGETHER in one round.

I've been defeated in there a few times. You learn.

Mastermind
Jun 25, 2009
TwinkleJinx wrote:
I can give you a few little tips on how to beat the MB tower -

After the rats are gone, HEAL. The cat uses Rebirth, but it has no Absorb shield, and they are at full health anyway. They gain nothing by using it.

Have one on your team do nothing but put Quench and Entangle on the boss, as this stops his Nova and Pumpkin moves.

He brings out the Pumpkin any time he is hit, so be sure to have your team ready to cast their power spells TOGETHER in one round.

I've been defeated in there a few times. You learn.

even after i kill the rats i'm still POUNDED by fire dragon and fire nova second thing is we use stun spells like storm lord and when he cheats he ignores the stun and STILL cheats with dragon :(

Defender
Jun 13, 2009
dylanforwalk wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
it's not hard at all its really hard on the range about to go to impossible but i'm sure they will do something about it like they did in malistaire's lair :D
what did they do in malistare's lair o. O

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
10,000,000 subscribers?? I dont think so. I think you mean players? Thats a lot of people who subscribe to this game every MONTH.

Historian
May 15, 2009
Orca wrote:
10,000,000 subscribers?? I dont think so. I think you mean players? Thats a lot of people who subscribe to this game every MONTH.

read again i said subscribers and NON subscribers.

Delver
Jun 30, 2009
OKAY:

1.) Learn to spell.
2.) Wizard101 doesn't have 500 Million Subscribers.
3.) WoW, is a stupid game. It's pointless.

- As the other one said. "Your just mad cause you aren't high enough to beat him." My Grandmaster Sorcerer can't beat him. Doesn't mean I am going to rant about it.

Survivor
Aug 16, 2009
Seriously? Briskbreeze verus the Warehouse. The warehouse is way easier. Just learn the secrets and get a team of 4 together and go right throughit. I was rather upset to learn that it was no longer going to be needed to get to celestia after taken the time needed to learn the tricks and finally beat it. Now I go in and farm for the Wayfinder gear its that easy lol.

I will even start out by giving you the best trick I know...kill rats then cat and fire and death dispell boss until other team members can kill him. Its really that simple.

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Wow. Just simply wow. I don't personally like to get on someone's case on the message boardss, or ever, but just wow. You know what this tells me? that you never actually worked, you just got your grand storm buddy to help you with every quest. This tower was a challege, of course. Not just a walk in the park or some basic basic strategizing like malistaire's dungeon, and definatley harder than brisk breeze, which was a very nice challenge and i enjoyed everything about the challenge except for the challenge of finding people to go with me. The warehouse definatley made my wizard101 expierence a challenge, and i thought it was nescassary. The cheating bosses challenged me, and i needed to figure out how to fight them. However, I barely lost to the final boss with my friends, and i never was even close to losing to the first boss, which many wizardss complain about. The last boss really wasnt a "here you go, now kill this boss!" no, it was more of a "You think you're so good? prove it. Beat this boss" It was perfect, a real way to seperate all those people who are grandmasters because they are, from the people that worked tirelesy to get to the highest level in the game aand beat malistaire. But then people just said "I didnt beat him first try, i cant beat him he's hard and i dont like hard" and guess what? they got what they wanted. now on that note, i just would really appreciate if you STOPPED COMPLAINING. Honestly, you got what you want, and thats to not have a challenge in wizard101 thats forced. I bet you havent beaten brisk either izzi.

Now, when someone still is complaining, that tells me that they are trying to mask up that they really cant deal with a challenge and they only beat the game because it honestly wasnt SUPER hard. you remind me of the people that complain about judgement, complain about shielding, complain about bolting, AND COMPLAIN ABOUT HEALING in pvp. I really am just tired of hearing all these complaints because a large fan base refuses to have a challenge. If there is not one boss in Celestia that cheats (and is REQUIRED of course) (maybe the final boss?) i will feel let down. Here is the new final world, that they made dragonspyre easier (more "i hate challenge people") just so Celestia wouldnt be a bit easier, and to have this too go through without cheating? Look, the malistaire cheating thing was way too much. 100,000 health was about 50 times the amount of health the average wizard has. That made sense. Removing the warehouse, which as long as you know what you're doing and dispell the bug, is a doable challenge, that i enjoy.

Look, i'm not saying you're a bad wizard that doesnt know what you're doing. I just think you dont know how to do the ware house. the easiest way is to look for a guide that tells you, and no matter what, put dispells on the main boss (the bug) for fire and death, and he can barely attack! thats how my team won, and pretty much any team can do that! so if you want to get through it, just dispell, its the best way