Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

7th Wizard

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
I have 6 wizards, one of each class except Balance. I was wondering if you could add a slot for a 7th wizard so I could explore the school of Balance without having to rid one of my existing characters. Thank you for reading this and I hope you take this idea into concideration.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
the excluded school doesn't have to be balance, it could be any school. But yes, a seventh slot would be nice.

Survivor
Dec 28, 2009
:D I totally agree with you! I think they should put more slots in. I only have three char but i don't wanna have to chose which school i don't wanna :train! I really do hope they make a seventh slot :-) :-) :-) :-) :-) :)

Survivor
Jan 20, 2010
Kanitae wrote:
I have 6 wizards, one of each class except Balance. I was wondering if you could add a slot for a 7th wizard so I could explore the school of Balance without having to rid one of my existing characters. Thank you for reading this and I hope you take this idea into concideration.

I thought there was a seventh slot

Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
kittycat932 wrote:
Kanitae wrote:

I thought there was a seventh slot

Nope. Only 6 :(

Delver
Jun 21, 2009
Explorer
Jul 17, 2009
Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
Survivor
Aug 23, 2009
Yeah, I want to do all of the Balance School quests and get the Hydra! And I don't understand why they haven't done this yet because theres 6 seats, and one wizard at the front of the class. So thats 7 spots to put wizards.