Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

List of wanted pets, add your ideas

AuthorMessage
Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Post your ideas for new pets you would like to see in the game here, the only rules are
1 Be reasonable: spells like storm lord would look weird as pets.
2They must actually be pets: a crack in the earth or a thundercloud that follow you around do NOT count as pets!
3 NO STATS!: The ridiculous stats people want on items that they dream up just give me headaches, just give us your idea and explain what it looks like. :-)

Defender
Aug 05, 2009

Number one pet: A field guard pet. gives one field guard card ( Three hundred storm damage to all enemies cost three pips)

Number two pet: A dryad pet. gives two dryad cards.

Number three pet:A yellow wraith. gives one color wraith card ( balance spell does on hundred myth, fire, storm, ice,death and life damage.

Last pet idea( for now) : a beetle pet. gives one beetle card.( does eight hundred death damage convert half to health.

Hope you like my ideas!

Rogan BlueBreeze+
Matthew Bluehunter

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
mike645 wrote:

Number one pet: A field guard pet. gives one field guard card ( Three hundred storm damage to all enemies cost three pips)

Number three pet:A yellow wraith. gives one color wraith card ( balance spell does on hundred myth, fire, storm, ice,death and life damage.

Last pet idea( for now) : a beetle pet. gives one beetle card.( does eight hundred death damage convert half to health.

Hope you like my ideas!

Rogan BlueBreeze+
Matthew Bluehunter

Like the ideas but the beetle is overpowered, it would have to be at least 8 pips, maybe 9

Hero
May 19, 2009
A kraken pet, but i would prefer it walked on all fours like the ones in the cave of solitude.

A scorpion pet, just like the rank 2 balance spell.

Elemental pets, such as the fire minion, wavebringer and etc.

Vampire pet( after coming out of the coffen) would look just like the bat pets but with a big'ol head.

Stray cat pet

More cyclops pets we only have 1 version and we get it for free. Maybe add one with a trojan helmet like the boss guy. O nvm make that 2 i forgot about the death cyclops.

Maybe a life and death imp.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
I would be very happy if we could stitch pets, then I wouldn't have to be stuck with whatever pet image I have to use for any given stats. It would also be nice if wands could be stitched.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:
Post your ideas for new pets you would like to see in the game here, the only rules are
2They must actually be pets: a crack in the earth or a thundercloud that follow you around do NOT count as pets!
3 NO STATS!: The ridiculous stats people want on items that they dream up just give me headaches, just give us your idea and explain what it looks like. :-)

i disagree with storm lord thing but agree wit the crack in earth and puffy clouds XD! storm lord would work i mean it wouldn't be as high as a sunbird would be to you it would be more lower to the ground and KI give us the lvl 58 spell pets here are ideas for them just trying to help ya out XD

balance: judgement or something
life: maybe a centaur ( i would say seraph but someone drops that lolz )
myth:maybe hmm tough one cause no cracks in ground and troll out and bat out and cyclops hmm uhh maybe aaaaaaaaaa i got nuttin'
death: vampire XD idk random right now
storm: storm lord or kraken ( i would say tempest but thats like having a earthquake follow u ) lolz
fire: hmm idk maybe if there is a lvl 54 spell or somthing thats it XD
ice: ice scarab or what eva they call it or a uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ice wyerven???

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
a life wraith that give a life wraith card; heals 500javascript:emoticon('');

Hero
May 02, 2009
We definitely need an iron golem/potbelly pet. It would complete the collection of clockwork pets, imo.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
i disagree with storm lord thing but agree wit the crack in earth and puffy clouds XD! storm lord would work i mean it wouldn't be as high as a sunbird would be to you it would be more lower to the ground and KI give us the lvl 58 spell pets here are ideas for them just trying to help ya out XD

myth:maybe hmm tough one cause no cracks in ground and troll out and bat out and cyclops hmm uhh maybe aaaaaaaaaa i got nuttin'
storm: storm lord or kraken ( i would say tempest but thats like having a earthquake follow u ) lolz

Hmm well i could sort of see storm lord as a pet if it were in a cloud but when i said it might look weird that's because in the spell it's coming out of the ground. Love the rest of the ideas though.

Survivor
Aug 04, 2009
thunderbird120 wrote:

Hmm well i could sort of see storm lord as a pet if it were in a cloud but when i said it might look weird that's because in the spell it's coming out of the ground. Love the rest of the ideas though.</div>
</blockquote>

awwwwwwww ty lolz i got messed up on ice and death and stuff but we could make like when you equip it or something it poffs out of ground....

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
mike645 wrote:

Hope you like my ideas!

Rogan BlueBreeze+
Matthew Bluehunter

do you know what "be reasonable" means?!

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
seasnake wrote:
I would be very happy if we could stitch pets, then I wouldn't have to be stuck with whatever pet image I have to use for any given stats. It would also be nice if wands could be stitched.

hes right

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
jhen586 wrote:
thunderbird120 wrote:

ice: ice scarab or what eva they call it or a uhhhhhhhhhhhhh ice wyerven??

its called an ice wyvern

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
i wanna have a fire dragon pet, cause i think the cards awesome. it would give no card, cause that would make it to good

Explorer
May 22, 2009
Here are some of the pets i personally would like to be placed in the game :D

1. Cats!
A. Cat doctor (maybe dropped by katzeinstein himself) no cards for this one.
B. Scratcher, like the shrewed scratcher (dropped by, you guessed it, Jaques the scratcher!). it doesn't come with a card either!
C. The final one, a cat burglar (dropped by brady the sneak) this comes with one death card, doing 150 damage, and adding one death trap, all for just 4 pips!

2. Smoker!
No, not a golem, or an iron golem, but one of those smokey ones! This would be dropped by Stoker, the second time. BUT, if you manage to get this pet, you would get a card with it, storm, Stoker, 110 damage, plus 50 damage over time x the amount of pips (so if you have 3 pips, the DoT would be 150) costing 5 pips.

3. Samoori.
This could be the coolest pet, and the one i really want the most. A samoori pet, dropped by Soji, would be very interesting to have in the game. It would come with one card, Samoori of course, doing 2 hits, one hit of 50 damage, and one hit of 350 damage of life, for 4 pips.

4. Storm and Fire Elementals!
These could be like Wavebringer and Flamebringer, in fact, thats who drop both of them!
A. A storm elemental, dropped by wavebringer, gives one storm elemental card
B. Fire elemtental, dropped by Flamebringer, gives one fire minion card.

So those are the pets that i would like to be added to the game, hope you like them!