Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

different transformations

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
Ok so in the crowns shop you can turn into different creatures right? well why not add more creatures? I think being a Draconian, ghost, spider, kraken, and wraith would be cool. Also it says we have it for one hour which bothers me. Cause sometimes I don't want to wear it anymore but i still have like 30 minutes left. It annoys me a lot. I think we should be able to take it off and back on and have it for an hour of combined time. Plz post if you agree and say what creatures you would like to be transformed into.

James Skull Wielder
49 necromancer

Hero
May 02, 2009
Well KI has said in wizard101central that they were gonna add some more transformations when Celestia comes out, and you dont have to wait for it to expire. If you want to get rid of it, just click on the transformation square, then click yes that you want to remove it, and there you go, back to human form.

As for combining 2 of the same transformations together to make it last longer, i'm not sure if that's really a good idea. I know it really wouldn't bother me that much, but for some other people, and hour is enough for 1 transformation.

It's a good idea, but it's very unlikly in my opinion to be in the game.

Squire
Jun 19, 2009
flash33 wrote:
Well KI has said in wizard101central that they were gonna add some more transformations when Celestia comes out, and you dont have to wait for it to expire. If you want to get rid of it, just click on the transformation square, then click yes that you want to remove it, and there you go, back to human form.

As for combining 2 of the same transformations together to make it last longer, i'm not sure if that's really a good idea. I know it really wouldn't bother me that much, but for some other people, and hour is enough for 1 transformation.

It's a good idea, but it's very unlikly in my opinion to be in the game.

Oh well thank you for telling me about taking the transformation off. Wonder what new transformations they are gonna make