Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Ghost pets?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
I'm not sure if this is in the right place (hoping it is though), but I have a question about certain pets.

For a while now, I've seen wizards walking around with pets that look like the lost souls on Unicorn Way. I think these pets look very cool, and I was wondering where you could get one of these? Thank you so much! :-)

Historian
May 15, 2009
if you want the ghosts try lord nightshade or foulgaze.
they are easy to find bsses and they drops pets.
i know rattlebones drops a dark sprite pet.
i got 2 diseased wild claws from the coven from the same match O_O

Hero
May 02, 2009
For the blue ghost, your gonna have to fight General Akkilies on Cylcops Lane (he's the final boss in the main storyline of that street).

Survivor
Sep 30, 2008
Defender
Oct 26, 2009
There are currently three Ghost pets in the game:

The blue ghost is dropped by General Achilles in Cyclops Alley. It is the easiest to get.

The yellow ghost is dropped by King Shamet Djeserit in the Djeserit Family Tomb.

The green ghost is dropped by Akuji in the Tree of Life. He is a secret boss and not a required fight. When you fight him, you must fight two identical copies of him. This is the most difficult ghost to obtain and the rarest. I have never seen one, although I have seen a yellow ghost and I have a blue ghost.

Interestingly, Akuji is a red ghost, the only ghost that you cannot get as a pet.

Quinn Dragonwhisper-Grandmaster Myth
Benjamin Dragonblade-Grandmaster Storm

Survivor
Dec 02, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:

The blue ghost is dropped by General Achilles in Cyclops Alley. It is the easiest to get.

The yellow ghost is dropped by King Shamet Djeserit in the Djeserit Family Tomb.

The green ghost is dropped by Akuji in the Tree of Life. He is a secret boss and not a required fight. When you fight him, you must fight two identical copies of him. This is the most difficult ghost to obtain and the rarest. I have never seen one, although I have seen a yellow ghost and I have a blue ghost.

Interestingly, Akuji is a red ghost, the only ghost that you cannot get as a pet.

Red ghost IS a pet, but one that hasn't been found yet.

Survivor
Jan 27, 2009
I saw a ghost hound before, it's a mixture of a heck hound and a ghost of any color.

Scarlet Sparklewhisper, Grandmaster Theurgist, Lvl 50
Llewella Fairyheart, Master Thaumaturge, Lvl 49
Taylor Swift, Magus Diviner, Lvl 39
Blaze Deathflame, Master Sorcerer, Lvl 43
Timothy Owltalon, Initiate Pyromancer, Lvl 12

Defender
Oct 26, 2009
SnookySnook wrote:
dragonwisperer123 wrote:

Red ghost IS a pet, but one that hasn't been found yet.

Okay fine red ghost is a pet that hasn't been found yet. lol

Mastermind
Jan 01, 2010
I have a ghost pet but keep it in my house: I had several grave stones so put them all together in a little "graveyard" and placed the pet next to them. It floats around the graves and looks way cool!

Survivor
Feb 26, 2010
Thanks everybody, I now have a blue ghost pet from General Akilles. He's already an adult. Sadly, the General of Selfish had to be defeated like 30 times until I actually got the pet.

Now, I'm gonna collect the yellow ghost!

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
ladedum wrote:
I saw a ghost hound before, it's a mixture of a heck hound and a ghost of any color.

No, it's a mix of 2 danger hounds.

Explorer
Feb 18, 2010
addisoncrawford wrote:
I have a ghost pet but keep it in my house: I had several grave stones so put them all together in a little "graveyard" and placed the pet next to them. It floats around the graves and looks way cool!

I have a similar set up at my krok house. I have a myth ghoul there as well to keep him company along with a stone wall enclosing the graveyard and a dead tree. It looks awesome. I wish we could shoode day or night on our houses at least.

Michael Raven Heart
Level 42
Master Necromancer
White Krok Crowns Gear Seraph Wings

Survivor
Dec 17, 2008
ladedum wrote:

Hello.....:P Nope sadly you are quite close but wrong........To get a ghost hound you will need to mix two Danger Hound pets...:)

Explorer
Nov 17, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:

actaully, i saw on a youtube vid, that you can get a red ghost as a pet. i also saw one in the bazaar once

Hero
May 02, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:

Actually, you only fight 3 akuji's if you fight him with 2 or 3 people, but it is a fun fight.

Survivor
Aug 07, 2009
dragonwisperer123 wrote:

I fought Akuji and his minion and after i beat those guys then two more Akujis will appear. After i beat the two Akujis I received the green ghost pet. I agree it might be a rare ghost and it does look really cool. You also can get the red banshee from him which i got as well. Happy battling and good luck.

Survivor
Jan 19, 2010
flash33 wrote:
For the blue ghost, your gonna have to fight General Akkilies on Cylcops Lane (he's the final boss in the main storyline of that street).
well there was rumors of a red ghost pet and there is a pale maiden dropped by the dean and i got a ghost hound from mixing stormzilla with danger hound. 8)

Survivor
Dec 09, 2009
Angelocean wrote:
ladedum wrote:

no it its a mix of heckhound and dager hound

Hero
May 02, 2009
kaden12321 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
ladedum wrote:

the ghost hound is indeed a mix between 2 danger hounds.

Only promotional pets and level 48 pets can make all new hybrid pets.

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
ladedum wrote:

not true

Delver
Jan 29, 2009
skip5555 wrote:
Thanks everybody, I now have a blue ghost pet from General Akilles. He's already an adult. Sadly, the General of Selfish had to be defeated like 30 times until I actually got the pet.

Now, I'm gonna collect the yellow ghost!
took me 126 times :(

Survivor
Jun 20, 2009
kaden12321 wrote:
Angelocean wrote:
ladedum wrote:

i've mixed a 2 danger hounds and i got a ghost hound lvl 50 life