Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

I cant do a crafting quest!(Marleybone one)

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Look i already got all four items to craft and the quests says to go to the NPC FELICIA WORTHINGTON and she doesn't say anything and i hadn't completed the quest.What do i do?

Hero
May 27, 2009
There have been many, many threads on this issue. You have two choices - you can Contact Help & Support, or you can try crafting one more object for her. If you got the quest way back when the requirement was 5 of each item, and didn't finish it until now, there is a glitch that won't register it as finished unless you craft one more thing.

Sorry.

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
Aha this happened to me too. First of all, check your bank and your backpack just in case you are missing one or it overflowed. Second, if you are missing some, either craft another one or go to the bazaar and buy one since it already reigstered for you CRAFTING them you just need them in your backpack. It happened to me when i accedently stole a Stinger of the Scorpion.

Scarlet Willow
Lvl 48-Ds

Victoria Dusk
Lvl 45-Ds

Cori Raven
Lvl 18-Kt

Survivor
Jun 17, 2010
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
The exact same thing happened to me with Balthazar in Dragonspyre! Someone please end our suffering!