Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

King Gobbler Help-Please?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Sep 15, 2008
Does anyone know how to speak to the Gobbler King in Cyclops Lane? I've defeated the Prince, but I can't get to him. It's very frustrating!

Explorer
Jun 21, 2008
Once you defeat the prince, you must go thru the thorn room which is to the left(looking at screen) of the fight area. If you don't talk to him, you will have to fight the prince again. That happened to me the first time I played so don't feel bad.

Survivor
Sep 16, 2008
When you defeat the Prince and his minion you should see a little doorway to your right go in and it will take you to the top place in the tower where you will see the gobbler king and just press X to talk to him and if you have to vist him again your going to have to re-battle the prince and his minion
hope that helps :]

Mastermind
Sep 20, 2008
plumblossum wrote:
Once you defeat the prince, you must go thru the thorn room which is to the left(looking at screen) of the fight area. If you don't talk to him, you will have to fight the prince again. That happened to me the first time I played so don't feel bad.

Absolutely right; and if you use Death or Myth Magic, they fall faster, since both take Boost damage from them. My favorite combos depend on School:

Myth => Myth Trap + Myth Blade + Cyclops (the damage will surprise you!)

Death => Death Trap + DeathBlade(?) + Banshee (so good, its wrong..)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
SybilChild wrote:
Does anyone know how to speak to the Gobbler King in Cyclops Lane? I've defeated the Prince, but I can't get to him. It's very frustrating!
well you once you defeat the prince.... go to the THRONE ROOM its on the left top corner then you walk up to him and press on him or press X