Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Possibility of a Ninja pig spell

AuthorMessage
Defender
Feb 05, 2010
Ok we all know that there will be a new level cap soon right? You know lvl 50-60? Well I was thinking if the level cap would be raised maybe they could add the ninja pig spell for myth for level 58 or somewhere around.
So why not add the ninja pig spell? Oh and BTW I think they are gonna make the ninja pig spell because I saw some people wearing some new stuff and I saw that the hat gives a ninja pig spell. The hat looked like the kind where you wear in a jungle if you were an explorer. It was called the wayfinder hat it was for level 50. I think some person in Dragonspyre drops it.
Lucas drakebloom
level 46
Ice wizard
Sword saint

Hero
May 02, 2009
The hat you saw is called the Wayfinder Helmet, which is part of the level 50+ Wayfinder set that you can only get in The Warehouse (you can sometimes find them in the bazaar, but finding the hat there is really rare).

Together they give a small damage, accuracy, power pip, and health boost, and the helmet gives a ninja pig card, that has the same stats as the treasure card version.

Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
The warehouse in marleybone drops wayfinder equips, The hat is the only item that gives a card but it is very pricey and goes for a lot. This instance is recommended for grandmasters though because of the cheating monsters.

Explorer
Dec 19, 2008
Captainrex828 wrote:
Ok we all know that there will be a new level cap soon right? You know lvl 50-60? Well I was thinking if the level cap would be raised maybe they could add the ninja pig spell for myth for level 58 or somewhere around.
So why not add the ninja pig spell? Oh and BTW I think they are gonna make the ninja pig spell because I saw some people wearing some new stuff and I saw that the hat gives a ninja pig spell. The hat looked like the kind where you wear in a jungle if you were an explorer. It was called the wayfinder hat it was for level 50. I think some person in Dragonspyre drops it.
Lucas drakebloom
level 46
Ice wizard
Sword saint

Myth already has a ninja pig spell, you get it somepoint in mooshu

Survivor
Aug 03, 2009
Sorry you are mistaken. Ninja pig is a myth school card but is only available in an item or treasure card form, you cannot learn the spell.

Defender
Feb 05, 2010
jayjay1028 wrote:
Sorry you are mistaken. Ninja pig is a myth school card but is only available in an item or treasure card form, you cannot learn the spell.

I meant like a school quest.
Lucas drakebloom
Level 46
Ice wizard
sword saint

Defender
May 28, 2009
Captainrex828 wrote:
jayjay1028 wrote:

Lucas drakebloom
Level 46
Ice wizard
sword saint
No it's not. Getting ninja pig would be awesome for a school quest yet sadly that doesn't happen.

Melissa Fairyheart 50 myth student

Hero
May 19, 2009
Captainrex828 wrote:
jayjay1028 wrote:

Lucas drakebloom
Level 46
Ice wizard
sword saint

The ONLY way to obtain the ninja pig spell is through treasures cards and equipment.

Geographer
Jun 09, 2009
Captainrex828 wrote:
jayjay1028 wrote:

Lucas drakebloom
Level 46
Ice wizard
sword saint

It's only a treasure card, I would know.