Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

House Expansion

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 22, 2009
Every world has a small and a large house to go with it, so I was thinking: "Why not Every s]School?"

Here's my idea:

In the Crowns Shop, you would go to the Housing Section. Here instead of 7 Houses for 7 Schools, there are 14 Houses. Every row of buttons would have a school, for instance, on Row 1 there would be "Life House" and "Mega Life House" (Name of bigger house changeable if Kingsisle sees the need to do so) and then the second row would have Death House and Mega Death House, then Myth House and Mega Myth House, and so on. The "Mega" versions of the houses would be way bigger than the regular versions. For instance, in the Life House the Tree would be bigger and have 6 rooms plus a more spacious basement as opposed to 3 rooms and a small basement. It would also have a Grand Entrance hall with a giant pool of water. The outside would also be bigger. In addition to the house itself being bigger, the houses would have an increased furniture cap. Maybe something like 350 on the inside and 400 on the outside. This is just my idea, so tell me what you think!