Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

stuck on this quest!!!!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Dec 30, 2008
ColdRunner wrote:
I can't beat this quest it's when you have to get to the bottom
level of altar of kings i'm getting real mad
my wizards name is Ryan GriffenRider

all you do is when you go in the altar of kings just go down to the chamber of fire but dont go in then go down one more and you should find it thats also where the altar of kings beetle is

Delver
Feb 15, 2009
springerjkreb wrote:
HELP!!!! I'm stuck on Oka's Chest. How do I get it?

Try following the disappering walls and and do it on the oblisks

Survivor
May 23, 2009
Goddesses2002 wrote:
I need help with the quest "Into the map room" Explore staff on platform.....What exactly am i suppose to do here? i stood on platform, went around the platform and all around the room and nothing happened.

Please Help :(

Talk to prof. Winthrope and he will give you a quest to fight a prince down the hall. You will see the book of secrets. Then Press x one time on the violet fire.Press x two times on the blue fire. Then the great doors will open and you have to fight the prince.After that talk to prof.Winthrope in the map room.Next he will give you a quest to fight Krokohamen.Then go down the hall.You will see 4 obelisk.Two will be glowing the other two will not.Press x one time on all of them.Next a door will open.Then go down another hall untill you find Krokohamen. good luck

Survivor
May 27, 2009
lexinator1999 wrote:
I need help deafeating the people in the vault of ice.PLease help.If you see someone around there it's me.

Alexis dragontail
lvl 24
thaughmature <3 :) <3

hello i am iridian ravenheart and am as stuck as you are if you ever see this message i am obliged to help you and am in need of help too.so i'll be waiting in realm wu or imp in the oasis i am a lvl 16 sorcerer with the title wizard city protector if you see me at any time plz come up to me and we may arrange something
sincerely,
iridian
p. s. all my best wishes and good luck to you! 8)

Survivor
May 13, 2009
ashe97 wrote:
springerjkreb wrote:

there is a code rember it and light up the oblisks

What is the code please help me?

Survivor
Jun 13, 2009
Okay, i am on the last prince in the palace - i am supposed to 'Defeat Prince Aka Karnahn and Collect the Temple Key'.

The bloody doors won't open for me in the Palace area - both sets firmly closed, and i have no incomplete quests (except for the beetles of course). I've read somewhere else that the doors just open when you go up to them, but not for me...

What the heck is going on? Can anyone tell me if I am missing something?

Survivor
May 30, 2009
I can't figure out what quests come after the Chamber of the Charmsed quest. Help?

Survivor
Jun 21, 2009
veegie wrote:
Goddesses2002 wrote:
I need help with the quest "Into the map room" Explore staff on platform.....What exactly am i suppose to do here? i stood on platform, went around the platform and all around the room and nothing happened.

Please Help :(

Talk to prof. Winthrope and he will give you a quest to fight a prince down the hall. You will see the book of secrets. Then Press x one time on the violet fire.Press x two times on the blue fire. Then the great doors will open and you have to fight the prince.After that talk to prof.Winthrope in the map room.Next he will give you a quest to fight Krokohamen.Then go down the hall.You will see 4 obelisk.Two will be glowing the other two will not.Press x one time on all of them.Next a door will open.Then go down another hall untill you find Krokohamen. good luck
Ok see this is my problem I think im in a bug or something but I can finish all these quests but it dont give me one after you put the staff in the map thing. Or when he says i will talk to you later at the altar of kings can anyone help me plz its really aggrivating

Survivor
Jun 11, 2009
I am having the same problem. When I have been stuck on other quests, I have retraced my steps and done the previous part again and gotten unstuck. But with this one I can't remember where the other princes are. Do you recall?

PeaceLizard wrote:
Okay, i am on the last prince in the palace - i am supposed to 'Defeat Prince Aka Karnahn and Collect the Temple Key'.

The bloody doors won't open for me in the Palace area - both sets firmly closed, and i have no incomplete quests (except for the beetles of course). I've read somewhere else that the doors just open when you go up to them, but not for me...

Survivor
Jun 14, 2009
I do not understand how to use the frozen forge to make a blade. Do any of you? I keep wandering aimlessly and I am a bit bewildered at this point!

Thanks for any help any of you might have to offer!

Rowan WildBlood

Survivor
Feb 16, 2009
MollyCollie wrote:
I am having the same problem. When I have been stuck on other quests, I have retraced my steps and done the previous part again and gotten unstuck. But with this one I can't remember where the other princes are. Do you recall?

PeaceLizard wrote:

It's probably from the last update and made the doors not able to open so just wait for the next update and hopefully they figure that bug/glitch. If your impatient just report it as a bug. Hopefully all go's well!

Survivor
May 17, 2009
help! my name twisterwind2 my person death his name edwardsoulshade im stuck in into the map room quest it make me restart and i read the thing

Survivor
Dec 14, 2008
i need help im ready to kill krokhotep but i cant figure out the order of the oblisks

Survivor
Jun 07, 2009
springerjkreb wrote:

Hello I know the code you are looking for it is . . .

1. SUN 2. ALLIGATOR 3. MOON

Survivor
Jul 19, 2009
I was also stuck trying to get to Prince Aka but I found you have to go and destroy each of the other princes going counter clockwise around the map and you eventually open another door that leads to him

Survivor
May 12, 2009
I can't figure out what to do next to go on there is no more quest on the sphinx to finish and go to the temple of storm what do. My character is lvl 28 by the name of Scott.

Survivor
May 12, 2009
foshalom wrote:
I can't figure out what to do next to go on there is no more quest on the sphinx to finish and go to the temple of storm what do. My character is lvl 28 by the name of Scott.

Explorer
Jul 06, 2009
Survivor
Jan 28, 2009
im happy to help anyone im benjamen ice shard level 23 or 24 ice wizard second school death

Survivor
Sep 18, 2009
Im stuck on the Thrown of Fire
My guy is Aedan and he is a death wizard lv.17 or lv.16
My Secondary School is Life :)