Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

lower levels messing up things

AuthorMessage
Squire
Jun 19, 2009
I don't think we should let lower levels in to any other world unless they've earned it. I hate seeing lower level in ds thinking they're all cool cause they're in ds. I mean seriously. I am almost a grand and when I try to do my quests somewhere a lot of times a lower level messes it up! Example: Me and my friends were gonna do this tower and we had a great group. Right as I was about to get into one of the circle things a lower level took my spot! My friends kept coming out and so did he. He got in my spot every time! .I would like KI to put something in the game to make the people who earned to get in the world get in it. Or at least a certain level. Also I am glad that lower levels won't be getting savior of the spiral badges anymore . It annoyed me so much to see them wearing it around all the time and showing off. I heard some just teleported right at the end when malistare was almost dead! If someone agree's with me then post back.

James Skull Wielder
level 49 pyromancer