Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

A few things about Celestia

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
There's been some confusion about Celestia, and I'm here to clarify it.

Firstly, Celestia ISN'T a Side World, it's a new Story Arch with a new Villain that'll be in the next 4 new Worlds (Morganthe).

Another thing, the Astral schools AREN'T going to be in Ravenwood as Primaries, they're going to be in Celestia as Secondaries.

Last of all, the Level Cap increase ISN'T such a bad thing, being stuck at Level 50 forever can get REALLY boring (finally we'll be able to level up again!)

So keep those things in mind when Celestia goes live

Defender
May 28, 2009
Well I added up the facts from that quest we had to do. This is what I think is basically what happened in Celestia. First off I think Celestia sunk into the sea because of the Umbra queen as mentioned on that big rock. I think Celestia sunk because in the backround you could hear fighting noises, I heard plane noises so it must of sunk. It sounded like World war 1 was happening so I think it was like mb. Tell me if I got any of my facts wrong.

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:
Well I added up the facts from that quest we had to do. This is what I think is basically what happened in Celestia. First off I think Celestia sunk into the sea because of the Umbra queen as mentioned on that big rock. I think Celestia sunk because in the backround you could hear fighting noises, I heard plane noises so it must of sunk. It sounded like World war 1 was happening so I think it was like mb. Tell me if I got any of my facts wrong.
If you want the whole story, go to Ravenwood Radio and look for "Celestia Lore & Concept Art".

Survivor
Apr 02, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:

celestia is based on the mythical island of atlantis. Atlantis was an idea of plateo ( a greek scholar/philosopher). The inhabitants of atlantis were said to be thousands of years more advanced than the aincient greeks were at the time (considering that plateo wrote this somewhere between 800-600 b.c.e, and the greeks had already developed greek fire, and discovered that the world is round over a thousand years before the western europeans, the atlanteans must have been an extremely advanced civilization). As the story goes the entire island was washed away by a storm and thier culture was lost to the sea if in fact they did exist.

Champion
Jan 27, 2009
Melissa423771 wrote:

Nice idea but actually it was sunk by a storm titan, ki said it in an interview with ravenwood radio.

Astrologist
Aug 21, 2009
It would be nice to know around when Celestia will be opening, and whether any of its worlds will be opening ahead of the other parts.