Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Infection + Earthquake= oops...

AuthorMessage
Squire
Apr 11, 2010
Hello. Okay, I will accept that earthquake ruins weakness spells placed on my opponent. I'm fine with that. I'm even sort of ok with the awkward positions I am placed in when playing with other players who like to trap, which forces me to hold off on using earthquake because it ruins everyone's traps. Yes I am ok with that.

But can earthquake not affect my infection spells? Why does it have to ruin infection? Can infection be the one exception to earthquake please?

Explorer
Nov 01, 2008
Also it removes dispels. I was in Briskbreeze and I used about 6 fire dispels on the final boss and my friend used Earthquake and removed them and almost got us all killed :(

Geographer
Feb 14, 2009
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Each spell has a good point and bad point. Earthquake has tremendous good points so it has to have tremendous bad points too. You know what it does? Infect damagae to all oponents and removes their Charms and Wards. (What are charms and wards?) Wards are traps and shields, Charms are blades as well as weakness, infections, and mantles. If you want to have it not remove infections it wouldnt remove weakenss, blades, and mantles. And they arent gonna change it

Squire
Apr 11, 2010
AlecVolterra wrote:
If you want to have it not remove infections it wouldnt remove weakenss, blades, and mantles. And they arent gonna change it

It doesn't have to be that way. If they can make an exception for life's rebirth shield, they can make an exception for infection.