Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Missing Mooshu Quests

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Aug 15, 2009
Just recently, I managed to get to Mooshu with my wizard, and from the start, I seemed to be getting quests normally.
That is, until we reached Hametsu Village- we being my friend, and I. Starting with the quest from Shojiro Gama, he seemed to keep getting quests while I, after retrieving the bark needed to create the salve, seemed to stop getting quests from Shojiro all together.
I have considered, of course, the possibility of my friend being ahead of me, even though we have been playing together, but I've looked all around for a quest that I might of missed, but found none. Ignoring the issue then, my friend and I got further in Mooshu, but once again he got quests where I could not.
By looking at a guide, I am even more sure that I am somehow missing something. I considered sending a ticket, but decided to make a thread first on the chance that the problem is something that I am doing wrong. But it looks to me that NPCs like Shojiro should have given me more than one quest, but they have not.