Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Astral Schools: Good or Bad?

AuthorMessage
Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
Lately there's been alot of talk about how the Astral Schools are a bad thing, and I disagree with the people who say that for several reasons....

1. It probably wouldn't mess up Balance at all, it would still have the Spirit Schools as opposites, except maybe with Star is sort of like that, and it would have the Elementals as opposites.

2.They probably won't be putting the Astral Schools in Ravenwood, they'll probably be in Celestia somewhere.

3. There's plenty of room for Astral on the Triangle of Magic, Sun between Fire and Life, Moon between Death and Storm, and Star between Myth and Ice.

4.You don't have to worry about Astral wizards wondering around, beating you in duels, because the Press Announcement clearly states that the new Schools are SECONDARIES ONLY. According to Folklore, Astrology is only a very small part of a Wizard's life. Besides that, they're either casting spells, raising Dragons, or brewing Potions.

If you agree, post here. If you disagree, post here because right now, I honestly don't care about other people's opinios. In fact, I'm only posting this because I'm laying out the truth about the Astral Schools.