Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

estrakir and his team are impossible to beat!

AuthorMessage
Defender
Jun 12, 2009
when there is a new world out i wanna go to it badly ill do anything to get up and going to it but when there is something putting me down pulling me back from the new world like estrakir gloomthorn thats a otomatic i have tryed to beat estrakir i think 6 times now and i just cant beat him the closest i have ever gotten was beating one rat dude and then we had to heal and stuff but that darn life henchman he kept attacking estrakir the last time and by the time the life henchman was dead we where going down too because the life henchman made knuckles and estrakir mad which knuckles rebirthed and estrakir continued his unfair buisness ( which is killing us ) i dont know how it's even possible to beat him and his team and then everyone goes around saying estrakir is easy blah blah blah blah i don't know if there lying or not but warehouse is a nightmare for most grandmasters and inoccent lvl 48, 49 people :-( and it's a nightmare for me too and i'm one of those grandmasters that just beats himself up in warehouse all the time and ends up with a house full of cracked health jars. something needs to be done because i have been with many grandmasters and people that are lvl 48 and 49 or maybe a little bit lower and so i have been with 20 grandmasters or a bit lower including me and that means there has been way more than 20 that have lost to estrakir and i am one too so there NEEDS! to be something done about warehouse now i mean it :x -joshua wraith the greatest balance wizard

Adherent
May 20, 2010
Celestia (and this is the 6th or 7th time I've posted this today) isn't open yet. It's scheduled to open next month. When it's open, people who can go there (who beat Malistaire) will be notified in the game.

The tower isn't impossible to beat (and this is the 6th or 7th time I've posted this today, too). There are several guides on Central that deal with it.

Geographer
Dec 14, 2009
How many times is someone going to post a rant about this topic and say it is impossible? The definition of impossible is that it can not be done. And yet many people beat it all the time. So it is certainly not impossible. The next thing is if you don't like it, then why do it? It is NOT a requirement for Celestia, it is purely optional. Instead of ranting like so many others do, why not evaluate your deck, your combat strategy,and your teammates and make the necessary adjustments to win? If you don't want to do that then take a look at all the many guides you can find on the internet on how to beat them. There is no problem with the dungeon; your inability to beat it rests with you.

Survivor
Apr 27, 2010
I went with 3 other level 50's, same as me... we got it to where we just had the last bugger and yea... able to heal herself four times without budging the pips so naturally we all lost. I hear you! It's awesome they can cheat... but they made this one ridiculous... perhaps because Celestia isn't ready?

Defender
May 29, 2009

Your definition of "impossible" must be different than mine. The tower is difficult and the last battle requires a plan. You can't just go in there and expect to do battle as usual. Search this message board and the wizard101central forum and you'll find some useful battle strategies (what the enemy casts, which enemy to kill first, some caveats around healing, which dispells you have be prepared to use, etc.).

You've been through the tower 6 times now. Each time you should have been taking notes about what happened (which enemy cast what in which round, what happened when someone on your team healed, etc.). That's how you formulate a battle strategy. No one is going to go into this tower for the very first time (without reading any guides/tips) and defeat it. You need to be learning from every defeat.

Good luck.

dylanforwalk wrote:
when there is a new world out i wanna go to it badly ill do anything to get up and going to it but when there is something putting me down pulling me back from the new world like estrakir gloomthorn thats a otomatic i have tryed to beat estrakir i think 6 times now and i just cant beat him the closest i have ever gotten was beating one rat dude and then we had to heal and stuff but that darn life henchman he kept attacking estrakir the last time and by the time the life henchman was dead we where going down too because the life henchman made knuckles and estrakir mad which knuckles rebirthed and estrakir continued his unfair buisness ( which is killing us ) i dont know how it's even possible to beat him and his team and then everyone goes around saying estrakir is easy blah blah blah blah i don't know if there lying or not but warehouse is a nightmare for most grandmasters and inoccent lvl 48, 49 people :-( and it's a nightmare for me too and i'm one of those grandmasters that just beats himself up in warehouse all the time and ends up with a house full of cracked health jars. something needs to be done because i have been with many grandmasters and people that are lvl 48 and 49 or maybe a little bit lower and so i have been with 20 grandmasters or a bit lower including me and that means there has been way more than 20 that have lost to estrakir and i am one too so there NEEDS! to be something done about warehouse now i mean it :x

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
First of all they are not impossible to beat because i tried that tower like 6 times and I finished it. Second you just need to know how to do the tower in order to beat it.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
colagada wrote:
Celestia (and this is the 6th or 7th time I've posted this today) isn't open yet. It's scheduled to open next month. When it's open, people who can go there (who beat Malistaire) will be notified in the game.

The tower isn't impossible to beat (and this is the 6th or 7th time I've posted this today, too). There are several guides on Central that deal with it.
ill bet ill try more and lose to warehouse and anyway it says that you get the spiral key in there so duh that means ill get it by doing that

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Pyrsik wrote:
How many times is someone going to post a rant about this topic and say it is impossible? The definition of impossible is that it can not be done. And yet many people beat it all the time. So it is certainly not impossible. The next thing is if you don't like it, then why do it? It is NOT a requirement for Celestia, it is purely optional. Instead of ranting like so many others do, why not evaluate your deck, your combat strategy,and your teammates and make the necessary adjustments to win? If you don't want to do that then take a look at all the many guides you can find on the internet on how to beat them. There is no problem with the dungeon; your inability to beat it rests with you.
it CAN NOT BE DONE! and no madder how i change my deck ill lose anyway and SOMETHING NEEDS TO BE DONE! and if you dont follow the rules of what my sayings are everyones going around blah blah blah estrakir is easy and he is IMPOSSIBLE! the people just say that to inocent little wizards that can't beat it and make them feel bad so dont go around ranting telling us blah blah blah blah blah he is easy so we are the united team of pwning and someday we will have it so don't go putting us down BACK OFF! :x

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
CharliezAngel wrote:
I went with 3 other level 50's, same as me... we got it to where we just had the last bugger and yea... able to heal herself four times without budging the pips so naturally we all lost. I hear you! It's awesome they can cheat... but they made this one ridiculous... perhaps because Celestia isn't ready?
it's not awsome that they cheat it's err iratating

Survivor
Mar 22, 2009
The fact that its not that easy to beat the first time I think is a good thing. Why would you want to beat it the first time and then sit and have nothing to do for another month till the new world opens up??? Ive done the tower once and got to the top and died. Annoying... yes... but will keep me busy for a little while till the new world opens. So I honestly dont see why everyone complains about how hard it is. Would you keep playing if it was real easy? Doubt it. 8)

Survivor
May 24, 2009
GTPDaddy00 wrote:
The fact that its not that easy to beat the first time I think is a good thing. Why would you want to beat it the first time and then sit and have nothing to do for another month till the new world opens up??? Ive done the tower once and got to the top and died. Annoying... yes... but will keep me busy for a little while till the new world opens. So I honestly dont see why everyone complains about how hard it is. Would you keep playing if it was real easy? Doubt it. 8)

it isnt easy, i finally beat it on my thirdty fifth try. IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE PEOPLE! it beat it and i know it isnt. btw you dont get the key. you get a broken key that doesnt work.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
princess346 wrote:
First of all they are not impossible to beat because i tried that tower like 6 times and I finished it. Second you just need to know how to do the tower in order to beat it.
ok princess then you should help meh do it and the other ranters should too :x

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
GTPDaddy00 wrote:
but it's impossible to do not really hard and sometimes i do like a challenge 8) and sometimes i like some easy stuff 8) so KI plz just make this a little easy for us inocent ranted wizards so it is possible for us to beat like: 1 estrakir doesn't get like 5 turns or their team can't rebirth when we have to heal that would be a major blessing :D

Survivor
Jan 16, 2010
U r very right> That DUNGEON is WAY too hard. I can only get to general stormclaw with a lvl 50 life storm fire and death [me] and cant get past him.

HunterNightFlame lvl 50 Death

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
coolalex144 wrote:
GTPDaddy00 wrote:

it isnt easy, i finally beat it on my thirdty fifth try. IT IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE PEOPLE! it beat it and i know it isnt. btw you dont get the key. you get a broken key that doesnt work.
o that must totally stink

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
Ninja357 wrote:
U r very right> That DUNGEON is WAY too hard. I can only get to general stormclaw with a lvl 50 life storm fire and death [me] and cant get past him.

HunterNightFlame lvl 50 Death
well general stormclaw is easy it's just that on the first turn pass forgot what he ue first but then an earthquake comes outta no where then his minions come (attack storm first) but save up pips and blade yourself and only attack his minions if you can kill it in 1 hit (kill storm then life then ice) then when general stormclaw says help me!!!! nothing happens joshua wraith lvl 50 balance

Survivor
Jan 03, 2009
i got this tower on my first try. what you have to do is limit your self to not healing tell the life is dead. (cause he heals) second i would recommend having a fire. they have tons of multi hits that can be very useful. i did it with a life, balance, and a storm, i am fire. and we had little trouble with teamwork it can be overcome. 8)

Survivor
Mar 13, 2010
I can't believe people are still complaining about the warehouse even after KI made it optional. Guys, YOU DON'T HAVE TO DO IT.

Defender
Jun 12, 2009
oik guys i'm gonna keep on trying this untill i can pwn estrakir good luck me :-) can all of u guys help me with it so you can help me beat it joshua wraith lvl50 balance wizard partner is a basalisk (myth hydra) meet me in ghoul area 1 july 20th bout' 7:40 AM AZ time if not area one 2 and if no ghoul kelvin if no him last realm :-D quote and say ok meet ya there

Survivor
Mar 01, 2009
I wished I would have read this message board before I wasted all my time trying to beat this tower. Yes, we made it to the top and yes, we all died, all grandmasters. So I'm glad that this tower is not a requirement to get to Celestia, because it is WAY TOO HARD for small kids to figure this one out without help from older people, and even then they'll probably die. So it's just a tower for grins and giggles. Well for all you people out there who need something more challenging, here it is. Have fun because I know I won't waste my time trying to beat it. 8)

Explorer
Apr 28, 2010
I have a question which is'nt a rant. I heard from a friend about a secret boss in Warehouse so i looked it up and it did appear Ghostbreeze but it just says the after the floor where Daren is go up a few floors and you will see a door hard to distinguish go behind it and there is Ghostbreeze so i went to Warehouse i thought it was either the first puzzle floor or with crab boss then i beat crab boss and continued two floors and still no door then my teamates bailed and i couldnt kill since two of the enemies were life and i am life and there were four enemies so i left. What i wanna know is which floor is he in?, does he cheat? and does he have any valuable drops? if you can answer this i will be grateful.

Survivor
Jul 13, 2010
princess346 wrote:

Agreed. I did it with three other wizards who knew how to do it and we could of done it the first time but some idiot wouldnt let me get back in alone after I died while battling the last boss so I had to switch realms and lost all progress. But we succeded the second time.