Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

Is this bad?

AuthorMessage
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
I am level 22 and I am in Krokosphinx. Is that too late? I don't mean I see Novice Wizards all across the place, but am I too late?

Explorer
Jun 18, 2009
You are never too early or too late. In fact sometimes it is better to arrive later so you can have an easier time. If you are bothered by being "late" then just follow the mainline quest and you will be in the well of spirits in no time ;)

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 32-MooShu

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There's no level requirement to get to Krokosphinx. You have to beat the previous quests (basically the Pyramid series).

Level 22 is about right for Krokosphinx. A lot of wizards skip all or most of the side quests and may be in there at a much lower level. I did all of the side quests, and I entered there at level 23 or 24 (I finished Krokotopia at level 28 ). Some people who only purchases areas-for-crowns are running around in there at level 30+.

If you've skipped side quests, you might want go back through Krokotopia and Wizard City and do them. The added experience, gold, and drops (which can be sold for gold at the Bazaar and in the shops) will be helpful.

Historian
May 28, 2009
Survivor
Feb 05, 2009
Thanks! I got my subscription a bit late, so... Oh, how I wish I would get a gift on wizard 101 for my bday...oh well. :( Not complaining, the game is fun!

Explorer
Jul 08, 2009
I was level 30 by the time I got to Marleybone (I did alot of sidequests in Krokotopia).

Explorer
May 23, 2009

i am way to late. i am lvl 36 and just beat krokoshinx :(

Queenlillia56 wrote:
You are never too early or too late. In fact sometimes it is better to arrive later so you can have an easier time. If you are bothered by being "late" then just follow the mainline quest and you will be in the well of spirits in no time

Scarlet Willow
Master Sorcerer Lvl 48- Dragonspyre

Victoria Dusk
Magus Necromancer Lvl 32-MooShu

Explorer
May 23, 2009

LOL iam way past that

ELECTRIC333 wrote:
No. Your not late. If you are level more than 30 you will be late.