Welcome to the Wizard101 Message Boards

Player Guide
Fansites
News
Game Updates
Help

Follow important game updates on Twitter @Wizard101 and @KI_Alerts, and Facebook!

For all account questions and concerns, contact Customer Support.

By posting on the Wizard101 Message Boards you agree to the Code of Conduct.

couple subjects

AuthorMessage
Survivor
May 26, 2010
This is for Wizard City and others...tons of fizzles lately. Game is becoming a bore with all the fizzles.
Secondly...whenever you ask a question in the game...NO matter where you are, you NEVER get an answer. I have tried both ways. Are most of these players little kiddies, or are there some adults playing? (I sure hope so.)

Also, if you help somebody with SEVERAL of their quests, I find that if you ask them to help you with just one of yours, they don't even answer you...and they are still online. Maybe I should say, "Sure....but you help me with mine first...then I'll be more than glad to help you."

It's really hard to solve any matters in this game. Just left hanging.

Thank you,
Cy

Adherent
May 20, 2010
There are a lot of people who only make friends for what they can get out of them.

Also, a lot of people have chat turned off and don't see what is being said.

You can usually find answers to your questions on the internet, either here or on Central (which is searchable).

Survivor
Feb 08, 2009
What if are the people you just helped afk and when they get back on the don't see your message. They could have even lost connection. Or maybe they are already busy with something else, it's not always if they are rude.

Hero
Aug 23, 2009
I can't speak for others, but I tend to help out almost anyone in need of assistance if they ask-unless they have provent they are not worth helping in the past. If you are having a hard time finding players to help you try switching to a more populated realm or start realm switching to see if others are doing same quests and you can team up. If you have helped others on multiple occasions and they are "too busy" or don't respond after multiple attempts to repay you, drop them because they have proved their worth right there. It takes time-been there, but I'm sure you will find a good team of friends and commrades. Good luck.

Survivor
May 26, 2010
princess346 wrote:
What if are the people you just helped afk and when they get back on the don't see your message. They could have even lost connection. Or maybe they are already busy with something else, it's not always if they are rude.

Nope...they're just gone. They got what they wanted...so off they go. I have met many of these in this game. I guess I should just attribute it to them being little kids. Wish I could find or tell which people are at least 30+. Don't believe that was that prop was incorporated into this game. Too bad. It is a good game itself. What I really cherish is some kid joining me in one of my fights. I got one killed..one to go.....health low. He comes in..which brings in another mob..then he takes off. I've had that happen many times.